Hi Gingergrrl I need this info badly: if black mold don't smell like mold and old and dry, is it still harmful ? Also, are there special symptoms for CFS patients if exposed to mold ? I was definitely exposed to mold recently for few weeks (smell and eyes burning) but the smell is gone and source of mold (hot water leak in crawl space under my unit) has been fixed. But there is black and white deposits under my floor that has been sprayed with some mold killing spay but not wiped off. Is this safe now ? thanks in advance.
Last edited by a moderator: