• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Big opportunity to raise funds for OMF (all it takes is a vote click).

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

I have just done a video for OMF for a Project For Awesome grant. If you support OMF and want to give them a really good chance to be nominated to receive some funds, please vote for the video below. It tells a little bit of my life with ME/CFS. From OMF:

Ben, a severely ill ME/CFS patient, created this video to nominate OMF for a 2019 Project for Awesome grant. Follow this link and vote for Ben's video now to help ensure OMF wins a donation: http://bit.ly/2YswGGq

Last year, Project for Awesome raised over $1.5 million to distribute to charities with the most votes. This year's voting closes at 12:00pm EST on Sunday December 8th, so don't wait to cast your vote. #p4a2019

Thank you for your support, and thanks to Ben for raising awareness about OMF's work to end ME/CFS!

http://bit.ly/33WUQcU

Thank you so much,

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
@keepontruckin It's on the right hand side if you scroll down a little. It's under the FAQ - there is a grey box with Vote on it.

I voted too @Ben H

Thats it- thanks so much @keepontruckin

Ben, I clicked on your link and it asked me to click a box that I am not a robot and then it had a box that said "vote" which I clicked on. Did I do it right? I just want to make sure that I voted for OMF & your video!

Yep, that sounds just about right, thanks so much @Gingergrrl . I hope you're doing okay.

If everyone can share this with their families and friends-providing they support OMF of course- that would be really helpful. We all know too well how much this disease affects everyone, not just the sufferers.

Ben