• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bifidobacterium reduce gut permeability

SaraM

A CDSA reveals which bacteria are low. In my case Bifidus is low and I will give "align" a go soon. I did not feel anything on 2-6 billions of Bifidus by Yarrow . Saccharomycess boulardii is helping me with muscle pain - I guess it is working on Candida infection, although it is not by itself enough for treatment and anti fungals must be taken as well. S Boulardii is suggested by Dr.Meirlier and Dr.Klindhardt ,too as far as I know.Food allergy comes from Leaky Gut.So, leaky gut must be addressed along with proper diet.

I forgot to say about the original post that the bifidus is now working alot better , now that I am off those sensitivities.. I think it is a matter of trial and error.. I am kind of jaded about tests these days and wonder how accurate that CDSA test is.??? Spend the money.. maybe sharing the costs with a freind ... on different brands. I knew in a day that the bidfidus was working for me. That was after switching to a purer form of it.. ie without FOS and dairy added in..

nanci

FernRhizome

Is there any kind of testing in the U.S. that's like the Australian bioscreening test? I'd love to get tested if so....~Fern