• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bhupesh Prusty & Eosinophilc cation Protein

Pearshaped

I stumbled on a tweet which I cant seem to find anymore😩 ,where Dr.Prusty has asked if some of us had been tested for ECP eosinophilic cation Protein and if so,what the result was and how severe we are and with which criteria we were diagnosed.

He said that he has a theory and if that would be true,the ECP levels could correlate with severety in ME/CFS.

I just wanted to put it here since obviously not many pwME have been tested for this.(many answered him they have not been tested for this)

So if you have been tested for this -it would surely be interesting for him to know.But dont forget to mention if you are mild,moderate or severe and if you have been diagnosed with ME/CFS.