• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best probiotic ?? High (rotten)meat ?

Irat

He apparately recovered from CFS with the raw primal diet and high meat (not saying I would try this,ugh )

Last edited:

godlovesatrier

For me solaray 24 strain has hands down been amazing. Although it has strains in it people struggle with on PR I've been told.

I am currently in the process of tweaking my biome via stool testing. However solaray 24 has got me off to a great start. It gives me a clear and reliable energy boost throughout the entire day. But I do take plenty of other things too. It's sorted my guts out which is the important thing.

Viala

He apparately recovered from CFS with the raw primal diet and high meat (not saying I would try this,ugh )

That's extreme and I wouldn't try it either (I think), but I wonder if anyone tried this here?

Interesting what would happen if he started to eat regular but still healthy diet now, would his CFS come back.
From another point of view, if eating raw meat would make me completely healthy, I would definitely consider it. Drinking eggs seems more doable, especially yolks. So... anyone wants to test it? :)

Irat

That's extreme and I wouldn't try it either (I think), but I wonder if anyone tried this here?

Interesting what would happen if he started to eat regular but still healthy diet now, would his CFS come back.
From another point of view, if eating raw meat would make me completely healthy, I would definitely consider it. Drinking eggs seems more doable, especially yolks. So... anyone wants to test it? :)

He does did for 15 years now,and he looks pretty healthy...he has few videos on you tube...i would not have a problem with raw meat in general,but i know a full raw diet no matter if meat or veggies is not for my constitution .,but no way I could do the rotten meat in the first video

I just always find it interested how ppl find their way back to health with different approaches

I

Last edited:

Viala

He does did for 15 years now,and he looks pretty healthy...he has few videos on you tube...i would not have a problem with raw meat in general,but i know a full raw diet no matter if meat or veggies is not for my constitution .,but no way I could do the rotten meat in the first video

I just always find it interested how ppl find their way back to health with different approaches

Raw veggies are also not good for me. Raw veggies salad in the morning is perfectly ok, some fruit as well, but eating raw most of the day just doesn't feel good, cooked is much easier for me to digest. I never tried raw meat, but raw yolks are pretty delicious.

That first video is way too much, and I thought that raw carnivore is at the top of extreme.

Irat

Raw veggies are also not good for me. Raw veggies salad in the morning is perfectly ok, some fruit as well, but eating raw most of the day just doesn't feel good, cooked is much easier for me to digest. I never tried raw meat, but raw yolks are pretty delicious.

That first video is way too much, and I thought that raw carnivore is at the top of extreme.
Lol,it is....for me I think raw and also fruits are too yin ,like I said before it makes me freezing cold and mentally unwell.When I travelled through Asia for 6 months my friend ate fruits all day long and me not once,I even ate hot meat soup already for breakfast,i never did well with fruits and raw anything

A frutarian diet would be a suicide diet for me,seriously

Viala

Lol,it is....for me I think raw and also fruits are too yin ,like I said before it makes me freezing cold and mentally unwell.When I travelled through Asia for 6 months my friend ate fruits all day long and me not once,I even ate hot meat soup already for breakfast,i never did well with fruits and raw anything

Yep, I know how it feels. I remember reading about constitution types, Vata, Pitta, Kapha, and it made sense. I am quite thin so warm foods work much better for me. Although it would be great to eat mostly fruit, so easy and no need for cooking at all.