• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Back of head cold, can't remember who

Violeta

I remember someone saying that the back of their head gets cold, but I can't remember who it was and I can't find it through the search.

I was reading through homeopathic remedies and found one that has this listed as a symptom that it's good for:

"Head.--Mental confusion. Occipital pain ascending from nape of neck. Headache relieved by conversation. Rejects things asked for. Back part of head chilly, heavy, aching, during cold weather. Ringworm of scalp. Scaldhead, thick brown crusts, bleeding when scratched. Buzzing in head."

The name of the remedy is Dulcamara, and here's the link to the complete list of symptoms in case anyone wants to see if the remedy might be a fit.

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/d/dulc.htm

PS: It is also a remedy for some cases of shingles.