• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Astrazeneca as a potential treatment?

Rufous McKinney

Thanks Patti. Normally I recover quickly but no real improvement yet.

Chances are, you'll be alright. Its just- all the sensitivities in our bodies. Of course, check with your main doctor if you can, should this just drag on.

I don' t know, but for me, I"d get PEM pretty intensely from simply going to where ever these shots are.

I've seen too many shots given on the TV, I'm becoming Needle Phobic.

So the stress of receiving it, and the act of going forth and Outward- would give me many symptoms...let alone...the shot itself causing ...immune activation.

godlovesatrier

The crazy thing is the shot you don't even feel it go in. Before you know it's over. Of course anticipation is cruel if you have needle anxiety.

I was wondering last night if inflamation causes the dizziness. As it would take awhile for that to calm down and wouldn't that also cause joint aches and muscle pains? I'm not sure.

Rufous McKinney

I was wondering last night if inflamation causes the dizziness. As it would take awhile for that to calm down and wouldn't that also cause joint aches and muscle pains?

Seems highly probable to me.

Feeling dizzy, when I"m real run down or having a strong PEM event....thats pretty common here, and everything hurts more, the joints, the muscles. Things are inflaming and swelling, and that might be causing dizzy.

Generally- when a needle is around: the best approach is: don't look. I know it doesn't hurt that bad.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Could an Astrazeneca jab be beneficial?

I cannot find it on his site but Ken Lassesen said on Facebook recently that Astrazeneca was halting this in Europe and some countries because it can cause blood clots.

He said that could be a danger to ME/CFS patients who have this as an issue. He talks about thick blood on his website a lot and said it is very common in us. CFSRemission.com