Article: Phoenix Rising and Rising....PR is now Official

Comments

WTG Cort This is great to see. It would be nice to see a good doctor list too, although I think many are apprehensive about posting about physicians, perhaps that is why the good doctor list wasn't kept up.

very kool. i will donate through the amazon link! i bought some organic chicken broth 2 days ago from amazon and totally forgot about the PR link! so sorry dam brain! i plan to buy about $200 worth in the next 30 days. so cha-ching PR!

very kool. i will donate through the amazon link! i bought some organic chicken broth 2 days ago from amazon and totally forgot about the PR link! so sorry dam brain! i plan to buy about $200 worth in the next 30 days. so cha-ching PR!
cha-ching indeed lancelot! thanks!

(I forget about it too sometimes :confused::confused::confused: )

WTG Cort This is great to see. It would be nice to see a good doctor list too, although I think many are apprehensive about posting about physicians, perhaps that is why the good doctor list wasn't kept up.
This is going to be a whole new deal. It'll be fascinating to see who turns up in the Physician review program....We hope to have all the projects accomplished in the first half of next year.

:victory::victory::victory:

congratiulations my dear friend

Thanks Frank - and ME/CFS groups all over are grateful for your help over the past year. T

Thanks Carryon - we shall 'carry on' and rise up....;)

Thanks for all your hard work, Cort. There must have been a lot of it in order to do this. Made a donation in thanks.

after NY sales to purchase more from amazon through PR link please = Cha-Ching!!!!

Congrats Cort, how long did official take u to become non-profit ?