• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Embracing Reality (Ampligen Chronicles Trt#28)

Thanks, "Pris."

Yes, "sensing progess", I'm sure your stats are correct, because I pretty much put everything I have into the blog entries- then I'm brain dead for at least 2 weeks creatively. I also participate in a couple other Forums as well as my own blog site - they are all duplicates of what you read here, but that does increase the workload slightly.
But you've raised a good point- this is my favorite online community. I think Cort does an incredible job and I support it financially as well as emotionally. As I continue to improve I should probably invest more in random posts. Thanks for the comment!

Hi Kelvin,
What a beautifully written blog! I love reading everything you write. "Embracing Reality" caused me to get a big lump in my throat. Thank you for the inspiration. Best wishes for further improvement.