• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Arsenic Trioxide kills HIV - perhaps mecfs, too ?

Charles555nc

@Hip I injected arsenic trioxide I ordered from that online pharmacy about an hour ago. I dont feel bad, maybe some mild ringing in the ears. Who knows what you get at an online pharmacy.

I also found Arsenicum Album online but I cant tell the concentrations. 30x, 6x, it doesnt seem to be explained. It is homeopathic, maybe the numbers are the number of dilutions of arsenic trioxide that its made from?

What do you think? You can take this orally and some places even claim it has no arsenic in it (which is bad for my purposes). I'm thinking a low oral form of arsenic might be helpful to coxsackie b virus.

Hip

I also found Arsenicum Album online but I cant tell the concentrations. 30x, 6x, it doesnt seem to be explained. It is homeopathic, maybe the numbers are the number of dilutions of arsenic trioxide that its made from?

Yes, a homeopathic dilution of, for example, 6X means in part in 10^6, that is, one part in a million. So almost no arsenic in it.

Hip

Charles555nc

I don't know what the dilution on that one is, but the lowest homeopathic dilutions are I believe typically around 3C = 6X = one part in a million.

So if you were to take 1 ml (1 gram) of 3C arsenic, then you would get an arsenic dose of 1 microgram. Which is a tiny dose. So not viable.

-Ya "potency" means more diluted, so I read 1m was "stronger" but that means MORE diluted. So less than 6x or 3c would more arsenic.

-That said, I did have a strong positive reaction to the arsenic trioxide shot. Feel better, but took some alpha lipoic acid for apparent ear ringing afterward.

-Also, going to ask my doctor to finally finish the shoemaker protocol and try VIP. Its supposed to restore your immune system/hormones., after following the other steps.