• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Are you nervous about mentioning you have ME when you need treatment for something else?

YippeeKi YOW !!

Paranoid schizophrenics are v;ery intelligent too though.
Ha!!! If they were that smart, we wouldnt have a psych term for them ....:D:D:D
i mean you should fight on too, i'm not fighting you!
Got it, even before you said it, cause .... you know, you're you, and you don't thrash friendly presences. That I've noticed ....

Anyway we have a totally sublimely ridiculous thread for that ....

Want an argument?
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/want-an-argument.81806/page-29

Here, lemme start you off ... see bottom of page ....

vision blue

Ha!!! If they were that smart, we wouldnt have a psych term for them ....:D:D:D

Got it, even before you said it, cause .... you know, you're you, and you don't thrash friendly presences. That I've noticed ....

Anyway we have a totally sublimely ridiculous thread for that ....

Want an argument?
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/want-an-argument.81806/page-29

Here, lemme start you off ... see bottom of page ....

REally- we have the term GENIUS , so being smart doesn't preclude getting a label. (though just noticed for first time it rhymes with Penis. hmm)

thanks. yes, i agree. no thrashing of the friendly but no mercy for the hateful.

i keep meaning to check out the want an argument thread. if its anything like the monty python sketches it must be great

YippeeKi YOW !!

REally- we have the term GENIUS , so being smart doesn't preclude getting a label. (though just noticed for first time it rhymes with Penis. hmm)
No accident, that. Another patriarchal conspiracy. Damn, they're everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl: :nervous::nervous:....

But 'Genius' isn't really a pejorative psych term like 'paranoid schizophrenic'. It's just the opposite of 'moron', both being descriptions of intellectual potential ....
if its anything like the monty python sketches it must be great
Very close. It's absolutely ridiculous and a lot of fun. It was started by the wonderfully generous and weird-in-all-the-right-ways @andyguitar.

Unfortunately, given the grimness and vileness of the current horrors internationally, it's gone pretty quiet, but maybe we can kick-start it again. You know, in our spare time. Cause we are woman, hear us roar :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :whistle::whistle: ....