• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Are any other doc using Cheneys BISON CSF?

keenly

I thought in 09 he said OTHER doctors were 'allowed' to use them?

why doesn;t he sell them on his site; he know they are safe?

It appears he doesn;t want to help anyone who is not spending THOUSANDS

Its annoying me!

Paul

slayadragon

A week or so ago, Rich van K went to the autism conference.

He says that during a presentation, Dr. Amy Yasko stated that her most powerful treatments are the RNA formulas. So I went and took a look at them.

http://www.holisticheal.com/rna-products/rna

What I'm thinking is that maybe these do pretty much the same thing as the CSFs, in the same way.

Does that seem like it might be the case to anyone here?

Thanks much for your comments.

Best, Lisa

I do not think Cheney wants anyone else to touch his "pig paste". I think he is using his high paying clients ( and I was one of the desperate ones too) for his own study on his latest theory. I was completely disappointed with my 2 day visit with him. Found Dr. Nancy Klimas at U of Miami. Atleast she relys on "some form" of evidence before prescribing anything.

slayadragon

I do not think Cheney wants anyone else to touch his "pig paste". I think he is using his high paying clients ( and I was one of the desperate ones too) for his own study on his latest theory. I was completely disappointed with my 2 day visit with him. Found Dr. Nancy Klimas at U of Miami. Atleast she relys on "some form" of evidence before prescribing anything.

What kinds of treatments has Dr. Klimas prescribed for you?

Thanks, Lisa

mojoey

I'll say this much: at least his echo terrain results have shown improvement, patients have reported significant change with his csf's and they don't cost a fortune ($150/6 month supply). I think yasko RNA formulas are interesting in theory but for $85/bottle that lasts a month and hasn't elicited functional improvement as far as I've heard from any cfs patients, I think it's more of a crime that she charges this much than Cheney is exclusive with his product. That's just my opinion on the lesser of two evils.

As for doctors that sell his formulas, it's only Dr Eric Gordon in Santa Rosa and Dr Larry Sharp in Fort Worth, TX. A more reasonable alternative in my mind for those that cannot access the CSF's are live cells from Europe. They are derived mostly from pig organs versus bison, but still carry actual healthy mammal heart/liver/kidney/pancreas factors. I know Dr Dale guyer uses these and so does Dr Bigelsen in Nevada City (I'm sure there are many many more)

keenly

I'll say this much: at least his echo terrain results have shown improvement, patients have reported significant change with his csf's and they don't cost a fortune ($150/6 month supply). I think yasko RNA formulas are interesting in theory but for $85/bottle that lasts a month and hasn't elicited functional improvement as far as I've heard from any cfs patients, I think it's more of a crime that she charges this much than Cheney is exclusive with his product. That's just my opinion on the lesser of two evils.

As for doctors that sell his formulas, it's only Dr Eric Gordon in Santa Rosa and Dr Larry Sharp in Fort Worth, TX. A more reasonable alternative in my mind for those that cannot access the CSF's are live cells from Europe. They are derived mostly from pig organs versus bison, but still carry actual healthy mammal heart/liver/kidney/pancreas factors. I know Dr Dale guyer uses these and so does Dr Bigelsen in Nevada City (I'm sure there are many many more)

I KNOW all about the RNAS; this is about CHENEY's CSF; i would appreciate if people please stick to the subject.

To see someone in Europe and have live cells would COST THOUSANDS and there is no testing to asess their efficiency.

Cheney could just have a shop online with the Bison; heart, liver, pancreas etc and sell them. Glandular organ extracts are cheap but they are bovine and with leaky gut can cause allergies. I can;t tolerate them but Cheneys are on the skin bypassing the GUT!

EVERYONE should try to put pressure on Cheney on at least ask him to do this; it could help us!

keenly

A week or so ago, Rich van K went to the autism conference.

He says that during a presentation, Dr. Amy Yasko stated that her most powerful treatments are the RNA formulas. So I went and took a look at them.

http://www.holisticheal.com/rna-products/rna

What I'm thinking is that maybe these do pretty much the same thing as the CSFs, in the same way.

Does that seem like it might be the case to anyone here?

Thanks much for your comments.

Best, Lisa

RNAS are too expensive and Yasko USES BOVINE ORGANS

Bison would be even better!!!!!!!!!!!