• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

April 7/8 NIH State of Knowledge Conference - watch online to show our support!

ukxmrv

Thanks for making that clear BOF, my apologies. Two nations separated by a common language type mistake. I still don't know what you meant but I accept it when you say now that you have read everything.

No, I don't think that it is rude to question people (even Cort) who have been at a conference and come back with startling and important information. If I did that then I would expect to be questioned. We need this sorted out as I am hearing different things from different people.

urbantravels

disjecta membra
The link to the SoK agenda seems to be down at the moment, although the (separate) links to the archived video still work.

Does anyone have a link to the agenda reprinted anywhere else on the Internet, or a copy of the agenda that they've saved and can post?

Quick response appreciated as I'm due at the doctor's in two hours and wanted to discuss a particular item, but can't find it on the video without the agenda. Thanks!