• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone Use Arbidol/Umifenovir?

Swim15

Putting together a comprehensive treatment plan and think I am going to plan on using umifenovir to target Coxsackie virus.

If the plan stays where it is now, I will be using oxymatrine as the primary immunomodulator along with a few others.

Hip

Thinking I’ll probably try 600-800mg per day based on that

I tried 100 mg a day for about a month, to see if it would help my CVB4-associated ME/CFS, but I did not notice much. However, 800 mg would be a much better dose. I believe Arbidol is quite well tolerated, so these higher doses I imagine would not cause issues. I have seen doses of 800 mg used in clinical trials like this one.

Pearshaped

Putting together a comprehensive treatment plan and think I am going to plan on using umifenovir to target Coxsackie virus.

If the plan stays where it is now, I will be using oxymatrine as the primary immunomodulator along with a few others.

Hi @Swim15 have you tried arbidol ?
How is it going ?
Have you combined it wirh oxymatrine ?