• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone tried MitoQ?

Ysabelle-S

Highly Vexatious
I tried it. I actually took two a day (so it lasted me a month) and I didn't get any noticeable improvement over plain CoQ10* (which is a lot cheaper). So I went back to the CoQ10. If it wasn't so expensive, I'd have tried it for longer and with maybe three tablets a day, but it wasn't the only thing I was forking out money for, so I decided not to try it again. I suppose you'd have to try it longer to get a good idea, but CoQ10 for me is better in terms of the improvement I've had on it.

*I take about 600mg on average of CoQ10, though I will put it up if I feel I need it. 400mg is the minimum I take.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
I tried it, it was very stimulating for me. at first almost too stimulating to sleep (even if taken in morning). I got a lot of energy from it and could increase my activity level.

I am feeling better and don't take it anymore.

If you have moderate to severe CFS/ME its worth a shot.

Last edited: