• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone know where to get Ebselen?

Wishful

Sounds like something that would make my symptoms worse, since I tend to react badly to peroxynitrite scavengers.

Have only found one source (science bio) who are out with no plan to restock.

Seems like a good candidate to try given its mechanism

I have tried Ebselen, it nearly got rid of all of my chemical sensitivities, but if I took it for too long or too much then I had trouble sleeping. I worked my way up from 10mg to 50mg over a few days and took 50mg a day for about a week until it started interfering with my sleep and now I cannot take it anymore, but the effect stayed with me. I got my from Medkoo, it is expensive, but good and they're pretty quick with shipping.

I have multiple chemical sensitivity, you can search for me here and on search engines to read more about me and my background. happy to answer any questions you have.

I have tried Ebselen, it nearly got rid of all of my chemical sensitivities, but if I took it for too long or too much then I had trouble sleeping. I worked my way up from 10mg to 50mg over a few days and took 50mg a day for about a week until it started interfering with my sleep and now I cannot take it anymore, but the effect stayed with me. I got my from Medkoo, it is expensive, but good and they're pretty quick with shipping.

I have multiple chemical sensitivity, you can search for me here and on search engines to read more about me and my background. happy to answer any questions you have.

Hi Max,

Did it completely take them away and for how long did the effect last? Do you still have MCS and have you found anything else to help?

@max_yazhbin are you available to talk about yiur experiment with Ebselen. Was it mixed with DSMO?