• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone else have dysautonomia without OI?

Dysautonomia and which type?

• OI (POTS, NMH)

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Dysautonomia when moving limbs

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No dysautonomia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other type of dysautonomia, post in comments

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remi

Update: now 6 months off SSRI, some dysautonomia symptoms have worsened. Ability to stand, too. I would now rephrase the topic title to OI without POTS or NMH. And would adjust the poll choices. 💡

xebex

Update: now 6 months off SSRI, some dysautonomia symptoms have worsened. Ability to stand, too. I would now rephrase the topic title to OI without POTS or NMH. And would adjust the poll choices. 💡
yes i would say i have orthostatic intolerance but do not qualify for a POTS diagnoses. In a bad crash though I do get very obvious symptoms of POTs, but it fades after a few days of rest. i think i am more likely to have NMH but even that is "mild" though how mild can mean completely incapacitated for days to weeks after standing up for longer than 20minutes I don't know.