• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anybody Tried PureWay-C ?

Athene

ihateticks.me
I just posted this on the other Vit C thread.
Same experience as wild daisy., I had old scars going manky as well and bruises poppingup all over my body by themselves.
I went from 10g normal vit c to 3g daily lypo-sperical and the symptoms have nearlty cleared.
definitely recommend it.

liverock

The only problem about Lipo-Spherical vitamin C is the cost. This Pure Way is only about 20% of the cost of Lipo-Spherical. I 'll let you know how effective it is after trying it.

any update on this? should vitamin C being fat soluble be of any concern? I know youre not supposed to take vitamin C a few days prior to surgery because of the effect it has on anesthetics (reduced effectiveness) but seems like a good trade off since its in the blood constantly.

liverock

Vitamin C is water soluble not fat soluble, so it does not build up in the body and regular consumption is required. Any excess is excreted in the urine.

I honestly didnt notice any difference using Pure Way vitamin C than the standard supplement.

I am back to using Natural Factors 1,000mg Time Release Vitamin C.

The half life of Vitamin C is 30 minutes so a time release version will help keep a steady supply throughout the day.

http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-Vitamin-C-Time-Release-1000-mg-180-Tablets/2556?at=0

Interesting article by Bill Sardi on Vitamin C and the ridiculous way that the NIH established the very low RDI.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2004/07/09/the_vitamin_c_fanatics_were_right_all_along.htm