• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any research progress since IACFSME ?

ash0787

I think the conference was about 6 weeks ago ? not that good at sensing time nowadays

I know it takes a long time to do a research project but there was a couple of things Dr Davis mentioned specifically that seemed really important - he was going to try and split blood into different parts to try and find which is causing the illness, this was discussed in a thread here called something like " breaking news ME is in the blood " and he also said he was going to use his special machine to test thousands of drugs to see if they help.

Haven't heard much from the OMF in general lately, no experts blogs for example since september and have not seen any updates on their large projects such as 'big data study'.