• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any good no prescription pharmacies that sell Low Dose Naltrexone?

Fogbuster

As the tittle suggests I'm looking for an affordable supplier of LDN that delivers to the UK in a reasonable time, that also requires no prescription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
As the tittle suggests I'm looking for an affordable supplier of LDN that delivers to the UK in a reasonable time, that also requires no prescription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
People use to get the 50mg naltrexone tablets and cut or crush it up then add 5mls of water to it. It usually disolves easily. Obviously stir or shake well before using. Every .1ml you draw out is 1mg of LDN. easiest done with a 1ml syringe. Squirt it into your mouth. Easy to titrate the dose and is alot cheaper than buying ldn pills..

Fogbuster

People use to get the 50mg naltrexone tablets and cut or crush it up then add 5mls of water to it. It usually disolves easily. Obviously stir or shake well before using. Every .1ml you draw out is 1mg of LDN. easiest done with a 1ml syringe. Squirt it into your mouth. Easy to titrate the dose and is alot cheaper than buying ldn pills..

Very good idea, thankyou. Does it need to be bacteriostatic water? What would you recommend as a container for the solution to be in? Many thanks

sb4

Thanks, it seems they only sell 50mg ones. I wonder why online pharmacies have stopped selling low dose as it looks like alldaychemist and a few others were selling it a few years ago.
You can just break the tablet in half, put it into a small tub with 50ml water in the fridge. Once its disolved, draw out 1ml or whatever your dose is and take that. Thats what I did.

nerd

Once its disolved, draw out 1ml or whatever your dose is and take that. Thats what I did.

Not everything dissolves homogeneously, if it dissolves at all. Please don't forget the shaking, everytime.

I consider grinding it.

pamojja

I always quatered a 50mg tablet, Then the quaters quatered again, leaving just grains. Gives about 3.1mg per piece. Worked for me.