• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any body trie Mr Joshua protocol?

5vforest

Hi,

Welcome to PR, and I'm sorry to read about the problems you are having.

I read your introductory post and it doesn't sound like you have ME/CFS. I could be wrong, or there could be something lost in translation.

But I do not see any reason for you to try an experimental protocol, especially an experimental protocol that is designed to help with ME/CFS.

I do not know what the medical system is like in Bahrain, and I understand that you might have a lack of options available to you and feel like you need to try something on your own.

You already mentioned that you feel better when taking nootropics. Are you still taking those?

Hi..
Yeah i am still taking nootropics.. But i dont want to take it all my life, I want healing the root of the problem...i dont know what happen to my neuros from long term of cortisol spike!

The protocol owner was tell me that's protocol may treat my symptoms so I want to see if there is anybody trie it before..

YippeeKi YOW !!

Is there anyone who has tried or is trying this protocol :
@joshua.leisk posted his and Aline Nocon's protocols, along with a detailed paper on their hypothoses re ME and its origins and causes, right here on PR ..... I'll collect a couple of links and post them for you here shortly ....

My instinctive response to their work is that it comes from a very real place, and from a source that's more interested in finding answers for our community than making huge pots of money from their work .... refreshing in this age of exactly the opposite, and in a disease arena that seems to attract an large number of bullshit artists and scammers....
and it has benefited especially from the following symptoms:stress, anxiety, depression?
The only thing that helped me with unbearable, relelntless anxiety/panic and depression was a HUGE amount of agnesium, taken in small doses at very tight intervals.

If that seems like something you'd like to know more about, tag me in this thread and I'll get back to you here with details ....

@joshua.leisk posted his and Aline Nocon's protocols, along with a detailed paper on their hypothoses re ME and its origins and causes, right here on PR ..... I'll collect a couple of links and post them for you here shortly ....

My instinctive response to their work is that it comes from a very real place, and from a source that's more interested in finding answers for our community than making huge pots of money from their work .... refreshing in this age of exactly the opposite, and in a disease arena that seems to attract an large number of bullshit artists and scammers....

The only thing that helped me with unbearable, relelntless anxiety/panic and depression was a HUGE amount of agnesium, taken in small doses at very tight intervals.

If that seems like something you'd like to know more about, tag me in this thread and I'll get back to you here with details ....

I was in megtian for 1 mounth without any benfits, but iam interesting in what your opinion

So that's mean this protocol is not for my symptoms right?

xebex

From what you describe about your health the mushrooms from the protocol Lions Mane and Reishi may be helpful. You could also try low sugar/carb diet but I wouldn’t try the full protocol as It doesn’t sound like you have ME - even those of us with ME are observing by the sidelines before we do the full protocol.

Things that could help you regardless of diagnoses would be looking at diet: food sensitivities histamines issues, gut issues. Removing sugar and eating a paleo or Mediterranean style diet would be a good start.

Anxiety and depression are not always caused by trauma (in many cases gut dysbiosis is a major factor) although exploring that could help.

You mention some other things that I couldn’t quite understand and wonder if you have looked into ADHD and/or OCD, and maybe read up about Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections or PANDAS.

YippeeKi YOW !!

So that's mean this protocol is not for my symptoms right?
No way to know, and it's up to you to decide if you want to try it .... @joshua.leisk is very respnsive to inquiries, you might briefly state your symptoms and ask him, by tagging him to this thread, like this: @Buhmza .... just put the @ in front of the user name with no space between them, and there you go ....

5vforest

The protocol owner was tell me that's protocol may treat my symptoms so I want to see if there is anybody trie it before..

To me, this is not something that we should be allowing users to do on PR, as it is akin to practicing medicine.

godlovesatrier

Omega 3 fish oils are fantastic for depression. But depression has multiple sources, you can have depression from infection, neurological inflammation, or for hormonal reasons, due to low testosterone or other health related issues. I am not really sure why omega 3 fish oils help me so much, but they have done. I've taken them for 5 years without fail, wouldn't be without them.

YippeeKi YOW !!

To me, this is not something that we should be allowing users to do on PR, as it is akin to practicing medicine.
I disagree.

Allowances need to be made for language subtleties and possible misunderstandings, as well as the "may" in the "protocol owner (sic)" response ....

And there's a wide chasm between 'akin to' and 'actually is' ....

From what you describe about your health the mushrooms from the protocol Lions Mane and Reishi may be helpful. You could also try low sugar/carb diet but I wouldn’t try the full protocol as It doesn’t sound like you have ME - even those of us with ME are observing by the sidelines before we do the full protocol.

Things that could help you regardless of diagnoses would be looking at diet: food sensitivities histamines issues, gut issues. Removing sugar and eating a paleo or Mediterranean style diet would be a good start.

Anxiety and depression are not always caused by trauma (in many cases gut dysbiosis is a major factor) although exploring that could help.

You mention some other things that I couldn’t quite understand and wonder if you have looked into ADHD and/or OCD, and maybe read up about Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections or PANDAS.

I will give you long answer..

have been free of sugar for months, and probably eating healthy food,and exercising...

About adhd, I have a lot of there symptoms.the strees some time take 45min to 2 hour to my cortisol give up in leave me in calm and super motivation.. Yeah some times

Last edited by a moderator:

Mary

Moderator Resource
@5vforest - we don't allow members to practice medicine on PR. They're not allowed to tell someone what they should do or what they should take, etc.

But it is okay to tell someone that something might help them so might be worth a try, or for someone to tell someone else what helped them.