• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Antimony help

Hi all, I need someone to tell me how to remove antimony toxicity. My levels are off the charts and an oats tests has shown no detectable levels of pyruvate or lactate.

YippeeKi YOW !!

Selenium is antagonistic to heavy metals, I assume it might be to antimony a well..... how did you accumulate toxic levels of antimony ....please feel free to say "Nun-ya ...."

Don't dump in large amounts of selenium, hoping to clear the antimony, that has side effects as well....

Vitamin C can help limit the damage that heavy metals can do, and even tho it's action may be weak, garlic, being sulfuric, can also help ...

Hoping some of our more science-y members will drop in with better input than I can manage ...

EDIT .... for clarity ....

Last edited:
Selenium is antagonistic to heavy metals, I assume it might be to antimony a well..... how did you accumulate toxic levels of antimony ....please feel free to say "Nun-ya ...."

Don't dump in large amounts of selenium, hoping to clear the antimony, that has side effects as well....

Vitamin C can help limit the damage that heavy metals can do, and even tho it's action may be weak, garlic, being sulfuric, can also help ...

Hoping some of our more science-y members will drop in with better input than I can manage ...

EDIT .... for clarity ....
I am not entirely sure. I do have to wear hrc2 uniforms and antimony can be used to give it fire retardant properties. So maybe that is it.