• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

An epiphany of sorts

Please forgive my long absence, feeling quite well but still doing my research.
Thank God for YouTube and those amazing minds that use this conduit to delay their findings.

.If this is old hat again forgive me but for some I think.it.May be a crucial aspect in healing.
Glyphosate as most know is a ubiquitous poison but few appreciate the role it plays in MCS and CFS.
Glyphosate displaces Glycine in the endogenous antioxidant glutathione rendering it unable to detox the myriad of chemicals we are exposed to daily. Without glutathione these chemicals.and heavy metals are backlogged and poison.the system.

According to the work of Dietrich Klinghardt Glycine can be used to detox Glyphosate and enable the body's production of glutathione.

Beside disabling glutathione Glyphosate causes much gut dysbiosis and resultant malabsorption by disrupting the normal.gut flora.
..Few know that Glyphosate is a powerful chelator and.antibiotic and if your still not eating organic I don't think that healing is possible.

Don Huber and Steffanie Seneff are both noted experts on Glyphosate and how they poison the system. For those suffering there are a plethora of videos by these two and very educating.

I am truly frightened by the widespread use of this chemical. Huber says,I if I'm recalling correctly that it is worse than DDT!
It is appalling that is is used as a dessicant on most cereal grains prior to harvest.It is almost inescapable.

That would be troubling as well for those who use straw for pet bedding from sprayed wheat or oats.

Wishful

It's also in non-organic cotton and never washes out. :(

Well, if it stays in the cotton so well, it isn't entering your body. Whenever I see a build-up of dust or sediment (ie. furnace ducts or water reservoir), I don't think 'That's so filthy!', I think 'That's filtered-out stuff that I didn't have to breathe/drink.' It's stuff that doesn't build up and stay on surfaces that can be a problem.