• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

AMPLIGEN (custom synthesis included)

Did you benefit from AMPLIGEN?

• Total voters
Hi @mitoMAN ,
are there any updates to the lab testing? I´m Martins (Paused M.E.) Partner and just discovered this thread. Would be very nice if you and everyone else who tries it could keep us updated about your experience once you tried it. 😊

mitoMAN

Hi @mitoMAN ,
are there any updates to the lab testing? I´m Martins (Paused M.E.) Partner and just discovered this thread. Would be very nice if you and everyone else who tries it could keep us updated about your experience once you tried it. 😊
Sadly the source we tested turned out to be fake and we dont have the money to test any further sources.

Oh no @mitoMAN , i'm so sorry for you! Taking money from ill people that spend their hard earned money on something because they have high hopes is absolutely awful and heartless! I have no words for that 😢

mitoMAN

Oh no @mitoMAN , i'm so sorry for you! Taking money from ill people that spend their hard earned money on something because they have high hopes is absolutely awful and heartless! I have no words for that 😢
Sadly this happens.. Its the second product out of 40 that was fake. so the ratio is very "low".. But Amplify was a big cost factor...