• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alternative supply of GaMaf

GcMAF Australia

A few years ago the GcM@F world was disrupted with supply to many parts of the world virtually shut down.
Now a new supply has emerged
The G c M A F word is not used in many groups due to possible repercussions.
Feed back is provided here
https://acreamfeedback.weebly.com/
Just a few days ago a person wrote that his 90 yo father with COVID19 has had his fevers stopped. I am not sure of the definition of cured but his son says the WHO would say that he is cured. He may now have a strong Herxheimer reaction which is being monitored. And it looks like another person is being helped.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
There several suppliers in various regions of the world
Sorry, but most of those links aren’t working, and...the one that did work for me takes me to creams. I have tried the cream and, for me, it had no effect but to increase inflammation. I used injected GcMAF for years and had significant benefit—but none with the cream sadly.

Hip

There several suppliers in various regions of the world

When you said a new supply has emerged, I thought that meant a new GcMAF product has come to the market.

Thanks for those links, anyway. It seems that many GcMAF suppliers are now disguising their products as skin creams.

GcMAF Australia

When you said a new supply has emerged, I thought that meant a new GcMAF product has come to the market.

Thanks for those links, anyway. It seems that many GcMAF suppliers are now disguising their products as skin creams.
Hi Hip
I have not been on here for a couple of years due to the death of my wife, so I am not sure where the situation was when I left. There may have been MafActive?
However at least one premium formula is new and producing at some results. So this is 1 new product.
Admittedly there are several companies out there, but the products are different and so to say 1 doesnt work doesnt mean that they all dont.
PS I have just heard of a success with COVID19 involving a 90 year old. Again I cannot vouch for this case, but still ....
and i can say the new prodct got rid of my carpel tunnel syndrome
Kind regards

GcMAF Australia

Last weekend we received news that we have had success with the treatment of a 90 year old with COVID19 with a form of this VDB We suspect that the hospital will declare the man cured within 24 hours