• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Already 15 years ME - now covid

GlassCannonLife

Grape seed extract, 12,000 mg equivalent daily. It has an antiplatelet action apparently.

Were you super sensitive to speaking with people as well? I just literally almost crashed from my mum talking to me for 1 min (staying at the parents atm).. While still on cumin all day and 550 mg pregnenolone.. A bit scared I'm like Whit level extremely severe without the PEM blockers.. Going to try not speak at all tomorrow. As soon as someone even comes in my room I can feel the discomfort rising in my chest.

@elvira how about you?

elvira

Were you super sensitive to speaking with people as well? I just literally almost crashed from my mum talking to me for 1 min (staying at the parents atm).. While still on cumin all day and 550 mg pregnenolone.. A bit scared I'm like Whit level extremely severe without the PEM blockers.. Going to try not speak at all tomorrow. As soon as someone even comes in my room I can feel the discomfort rising in my chest.

@elvira how about you?

I can speak okay with my parents. Sporadically. If i have to concentrate more I can feel my brain starting to protest.