• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Allergie Immun

brenda

Okay, just about to start this therapy

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&langpair=de|en&u=http://www.allergie-immun.de/

There is a pile of folk doing it on Lymenet Flash and some are reporting good results especially with young people.

The theory is that we have inherited faults on the DNA so that the immune system does not recognise enemies, so they test your saliva and give you energised drops to correct this fault and you lose allergies to foods and start to detox heavy metals etc.

I got my results and it looks about right, says that I cannot detox and that is correct. Nest step is they send me my drops. It costs 395 euros in total and that is for everything and for as long as it takes to treat the allergies and blockages. I do hope I am not going to waste the money :( The company have been going for 20 years in Germany, and they seem to be up on allergies here.

I will report on the results as I go along.

Alexia

Hi Brenda,
Thanks for let us know about this treatment. I also suffer a lot from allergies so I would be interested to know about the results. I didn't read yet everything in the link that you posted but it looks interesting.
Good luck I hope it will help you!

susan

Brenda,
I wonder what is in the drops...my friend is like you but she cant take soo much that could help her......are the drops an energy force only...no real additives.

Sunday

I'll be interested to hear what happens for you with this, Brenda. Thanks for posting the info.

brenda

Yes susan - energy only.

Sunday I have decided against starting the therapy. I heard a few who are doing it say they are having a tough time detoxing and I am still not sure how my liver and kidneys are till I get a report from my naturopath so I thought it best to delay the drops. My next step is to hydrate with elecrolytes.

brenda

Hi

No I decided not to do this therapy since some on it were reporting they were feeling a lot worse and I suspect my body is not ready for that level of detox yet, but it has helped others they say.

Misfit Toy

Have you heard of the peptide shots from Germany? I tested positive for missing an essential amino acid that is messing up the immune system. I have to have one shot a month. Just had my 2nd one today. It's supposed to be the next best thing since sliced bread. Tried the drops with no success. Much luck to you!!!

Overstressed

Hi spitfire,

I tried to mail, but your mailbox seems to be full ;) Can you please give me some info on these peptides from Germany ?

Thanxs,
OS.