• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

AI series of blog posts

Jenny TipsforME

For the last few years I’ve not been up to blogging regularly but with recent tech advances I’ve started a blog series on the implications of AI for people living with ME and other energy limiting chronic illness.

The series of posts can be found in this category link:https://tipsforme.wordpress.com/category/format/ai-series/ and new posts are scheduled for Mondays.
For example this post explores the pros and cons of using AI to diagnose complex chronic conditions:
https://tipsforme.wordpress.com/2023/01/30/aidiagnosisinchronicillness
E0EBD873-26E2-4AF9-BF29-4D45DF110E08.png
The tone of the different posts varies from lighthearted to practical to philosophical, sometimes within the same post.
One of the things that’s changed since I was last blogging regularly is that it’s becoming harder to share your own content effectively, so I hope this is ok to share here? If any of the posts chime with you social media shares are appreciated (or even if you want to say you hate it because the algorithms love that 😆

YippeeKi YOW !!

One of the things that’s changed since I was last blogging regularly is that it’s becoming harder to share your own content effectively, so I hope this is ok to share here?
I think it's great of you to make the effort, and as far as I can tell, nothing is in contravention to the site's rules... please keep posting links as they develop and thank you for posting this ....
(or even if you want to say you hate it because the algorithms love that 😆
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :lol::lol: :_:_:_ .... ain't it the truth, and absolutely emblematic of the dismal age we live in ....:meh::meh: :):):)