• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. This Is What Happened To Her Brain. - YouTube

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
I love Chubbyemu's youtube channel. He's a toxicologist who switched to medicine. If you like criminal documentaries JCS Criminal Psychology is great too. Cold Fusion for business stories.

The main source of mercury for laymen is large fish, most commonly tuna and salmon. Nutritionists recommend limiting large fish consumption to one serving per week for tuna and other large fish. Small fish like sardines, and most mackeral are not restricted.

sb4

I watched this video about 2 or 3 years ago I think. Ever since then it keeps poping up on my youtube recommended list even to this day. It's absolutely bizzare that youtube seems to insist I watch this video again. Does anyone else have this "problem" with youtube on this video or any other.

Interesting vid though. I like that guys channel.

antares4141

I love Chubbyemu's youtube channel. He's a toxicologist who switched to medicine. If you like criminal documentaries JCS Criminal Psychology is great too. Cold Fusion for business stories.

The main source of mercury for laymen is large fish, most commonly tuna and salmon. Nutritionists recommend limiting large fish consumption to one serving per week for tuna and other large fish. Small fish like sardines, and most mackeral are not restricted.
I love sardines but afraid to eat anything out of the ocean anymore. People say contamination from Fukushimais so dilute, like pissing in lake okeechobee. I still don't feel comfortable eating out of it.

I've always been constrained to the bandwidth limits of my phone until about 5 months ago so never realized how great the content as gotten on youtube.

I have a morbid fascination with crime and criminals, psychopaths. Thanks for the recommendations I subscribed to both of them.

YippeeKi YOW !!

Comments about mercury metal are as irrelevant as comments about mustard would be to a video about "mustard gas"!
GREAT analogy ..... and great video ...

I love chubbyemu ..... became a sort of addict of his videos with his Benadryl and nutmeg videos, and then linking from those to a series of other ones .... a perfect nerd-al feast !!!

Thank you for posting this ....