• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A New Canadian Initiative to Reach Our MPs

shannah

A new Canadian initiative has been launched to reach out and educate our new MPs post-election.

We hope you'll consider downloading the letter, sending it off to your MP and asking family and friends to do the same. Flooding their offices with our letters will raise awareness and help gain the political support necessary for funding, care and treatment to follow.

The campaign and the site are fully bilingual.

Thanks everyone!

--------------------------------

To All ME Patients and Caregivers in Canada!

Allies For ME is a new group working collaboratively to bring equity in research funding and access to appropriate medical care, treatment and support to the 580,000 Canadians living with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).

Please help educate our new MPs and Cabinet about ME by clicking on the link below and downloading a letter that you can personalize and send to your new MP.

Step-by-step instructions will help make it quick and easy for you.

Allies For ME

SS of istock.PNG

Last edited: