• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

5g rollout and CFS

Davsey27

Yes, any conductor will develop a voltage field in and EMF field. That doesn't say anything about it having a noticeable effect on the body. The page you linked to tries to mislead the marketing target:
"Delicate biological cellular processes (like brain function and heart muscle contraction) operate on the scale of microVolts to milliVolts. Body Voltage can exceed several Volts in some cases."

What they're doing is saying that biological processes can be affected by microvolts, while their meter can show several Volts. What they're doing is confusing physical scales. 10V measured from head to toe means microvolts across a typical cell. Neurons work on millivolts across the membrane, so the EMF-induced voltage across the membrane has to be divided by another factor of 100 or more. That's ignoring current levels (miniscule) and how those are divided up through the body. If most of the current flows along the out levels of the skull, the voltage induced across the cell will likewise be reduced.

So, measuring voltage across a person's skin doesn't really tell you much about possible biological effects. It's certainly not what the marketers want you to believe.

Furthermore, your initial comment was about static fields, which don't penetrate the body. Charge your body up to 500 megavolts with respect to ground, and the voltage across your neurons and other cells doesn't change at all.

How can you be sure of this?

There have been a number of studies which have shown low levels of Electric frequency have an affect on a cellular level altering cellular biology

Regarding the volts you mentioned that neurons operate on millivolts.

Could it be possible that with exposure that these frequencies can significantly alter the frequency in which the cells operate on in their natural state?

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
Hello everyone,

Last weekend I went with my father from
the Atlanta airport apartments where we
Stay down to the Pensacola beach
Florida area.I noticed an improvement in
CFS from like a 3.5 to 5.

What helped wasbathing in the sun and when I swam in near the gulf after being barefoot on the sand getting my heart rate up.I did not crash for the first time in a longtime.unlike brisk walking,jogging or even light weight training in a gym.

I think the further south one goes and
being of one can slowly build a tolerance
to the heat then this has a good effect
on mitochondrial redox as dr kruse says
from what I found.Now with 5g being
rolled out it seems like volunteering on
an organic farm or workaway.info
where it’s more house chores and less
farming seems like the redox from
sunlight won’t be enough in a 5g
environment.

Whereas in the gulf areawhere there is still 4g.I felt some improvement although soon it will be 5g.

I have like 700usd in savings and have
been messaging these volunteer organizations that offer free food and
The lodging in exchange for 5hrs of daily
help.

I was thinking of taking a bus down
to Mexico and sunbathing for a month
or two to where I can get to a 6 and be
able to do volunteering easier in my current state instead of Florida.

Back in Florida I was able to start walking
faster without crashing especially after the time on the beach Since it will be awhile before 5g arrives in Mexico I am considering this.It would be tight with little savings and perhaps when it gets really low from resting and sunbathing.
Never done this type of volunteering so
not sure what to expect

I have been telling the volunteer hosts
that I have cfs and I am improving finding that there is some improvement going down south by likea point hoping that it will incrementally increase.Appreciate any thoughts

Thank you guys and gals

Vitamin D generated by the sun acts as a steriod (like cortisol) so it decreases the inflammatory response induced by the viruses. It is only palliative and if you are trying to induce apoptosis it is undesireable because it reduces apoptosis.

Wishful

How can you be sure of this?

Basic physics, available as a simple mathematical formula. Electron repel each other, which means that they maximize their distance from each other in/on a conductive object. Add electrons to a human body and if the body is insulated from other conductors, the electrons will spread out over the surface. There is the electrostatic force pushing them away from the interior of the body.

low levels of Electric frequency

"Electric frequency" is a nonsense term. An alternating field can have a frequency, but you can't have a 'level of frequency'.

alter the frequency in which the cells operate on in their natural state?

Again, a term that doesn't have real meaning. Cells don't operate on 'frequencies'. They have electric fields and chemical imbalances, and flows of both electrons and ions. A cell might switch state at a certain rate of repetition over a certain period of time, which you could measure as a frequency, but that's like measuring the rate of raindrops striking a surface, and we don't normally talk about raindrops operating at a specific frequency.

The scammers marketing "earthing straps" and "healing frequency generators" and other such products rely on the poor level of scientific education in the general population. Words such as "electricity" and "frequencies" lack real meaning to a lot of people, and so marketers can easily mislead people with scientifically nonsensical claims. Someone might offer a mysterious gadget or "Himalayan rock salt crystal" that "emits healthful frequencies" and all too many people will not even think of asking the question "frequencies of what?" Frequencies have to be of something--alternating fields, goose flocks passing a point. Frequencies are just a numerical measurement of x/time period.

Likewise, when people don't have a good understanding of mathematics and physics, scammers can abuse that too. "Neurons have voltages measured in millivolts, while our meter shows volts from EMF!" The target is supposed to agree that the EMF field is 1000x bigger than the healthy neuron voltage, therefore it must be really harmful!!!!" However, as I pointed out, the reality is that regardless of the meter's reading on the outside of the human body, the voltage induced by the EM field is actually negligible across the parts of the cell where it might have an effect. The scammer might point to studies where voltage is applied across a cell, but leaves out the part about that being many orders of magnitude larger than what the cell would experience in a body near a cellular tower or wifi dongle or lamp cord.

What it boils down to is: don't take the claims of marketers as being fully honest. If you don't understand the science behind the claims, either learn the science yourself or base your decisions on people who do understand the science and who your trust to provide good advice. The more reliable experts you can get advice from, the better, since none are perfect.

Wishful

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/cell-phone-brain-tumors-cancer-no-link-oxford-study/

I haven't read the study, so if you want to dispute the findings, you'll have to dig through it yourself.

Assuming the study isn't badly flawed, it shows no link between cell phone use and brain tumours. If holding a microwave transmitter next to your head doesn't cause cancer, having wifi in a house is even less likely to (lower power levels at the body, unless you do something silly with your unit).

EtherSpin

Was the rollout of 4G any less feared? Did the feared results (everyone getting multiple cancers?) happen? Will there someday be a rollout of 9G, and will the fear of that be any less? There's always opposition to change.

here in Australia we had a politician (minister in the incumbent government) who went around and joined protests about the first gen mobile phone towers being allowed within a kilometre of schools.
about 15 years later he was elected as Prime Minister on a platform of blanketing us with extra 3G and 4G towers as part of a campaign to "eliminate black spots"

so with every generation I've seen people be very worried, even some relatives who periodically tell me they've intentionally bought the last phone that supports whichever old gen of tower tech , putting aside that years back they told me to avoid THAT connection type at all costs.

Saraswati it sounds like you are very stressed about this and thats awful - even the street light thing sounds like you are tightly wound at the moment to assume that the street lights harboured 5G transmitters
I hope you get more information that puts you at ease or can move or something - all the best

Rvanson

I don't like 5G. I won't be able to use it much, and (2) I'm an older gentleman who has no family. Here's the deal you have as a human: If you are male, you'll likely die earlier than females will. (2) one day, even if you are 100 years of age you will die. Since I believe in God, only your body will die, hopefully without too much pain. You've
spent all of your lives eating things that were once alive, be it animal or vegetable. One day it will be your turn, and I hope not by cannibals, but you will die. That's life for you. I've lost many people, and one day it will be me. In the meantime, try to treat other humans and pets well, and hopefully one day we can all have a better world.

Last edited: