• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

500g 99% pure Oxymatrine 99% powder selling on ebay (SOLD)

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
Last edited:

IThinkImTurningJapanese

If anyone needs 500g of bulk 99% lab tested oxymatrine (90% cheaper than capsules) there is a reputable seller on ebay who has a fresh package of it discounted with fast shipping (usually take four weeks).

Damn it. :bang-head:

Screenshot_2020-08-23 500g High Quality Sophora Flavescens Extract (Oxymatrine) 99% Powder eBay.png

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
Wouldn't worry about it. NHS-Aliexpress ships triple zip lock bagged inside the foil bag so a foil tear won't get through. You can see it didn't rip through, it just stretched a bit. Just duct tape over the outside tear and keep the inner bag sealed. I've bought lots of great supplements from them (the only thing that stinks is long shipping time). If the inners were broken I would ask for a refund so it's protected by purchase protection (credit card). He has good seller feedback.

500g is a huge amount. You'd just transfer about 50g to smaller bottles anyway so you wouldn't be touching that bag except to fill the smaller bottles once a month.

I do this with NHS nicotinamide riboside and others all the time. I probably saved $400 this year on that one vs. retail capsules. The pic shows you how they ship but I removed two of other other zip lock bags for easy access so you'd really have to work to break through all that plastic.

The other bulk oxymatrine on Ebay isn't lab tested. This is a good deal.

I think Chia's Equilibrant costs $120 PER MONTH.
20200823_144551[1].jpg

Last edited:

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
You won't have any complaints unless the post office loses or mangles it. It's insured anyway. I'm sure its fine.

Last edited:
Wouldn't worry about it. NHS-Aliexpress ships triple zip lock bagged inside the foil bag so a foil tear won't get through. You can see it didn't rip through, it just stretched a bit. Just duct tape over the outside tear and keep the inner bag sealed. I've bought lots of great supplements from them (the only thing that stinks is long shipping time). If the inners were broken I would ask for a refund so it's protected by purchase protection (credit card). He has good seller feedback.

500g is a huge amount. You'd just transfer about 50g to smaller bottles anyway so you wouldn't be touching that bag except to fill the smaller bottles once a month.

I do this with NHS nicotinamide riboside and others all the time. I probably saved $400 this year on that one vs. retail capsules. The pic shows you how they ship but I removed two of other other zip lock bags for easy access so you'd really have to work to break through all that plastic.

The other bulk oxymatrine on Ebay isn't lab tested. This is a good deal.

I think Chia's Equilibrant costs $120 PER MONTH.View attachment 39031
Hello, I ordered the NR, what dosage do you take please?
Which site is that sells the oxymatrine please

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
I will say one thing I discovered about oxymatrine, it inhibits human cell growth at the G0 to G1 phase of the cell cycle.(1) You can only take that for so long-about 7 days, after that you would start to have problems with wound healing. I don't understand why Chia is keeping people on it longer than that (2.5 months+). When I take this kind of cell growth inhibitor I use for 7 days on, 7 days off.

1. https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/or.2018.6512

Last edited:

junkcrap50

How do you take this supplement? Do you fill capsules with it? Do you dissolve it in water, drink, or shake?

I've thought about bulk powder buying, but don't know what to do with it. Too much work to make my own capsules and they taste awful when dissolved in something.

gbells

Improved ME from 2 to 6
I was wondering how it tastes. I never used it because it blocks apoptosis and I'm trying to stimulate that. I think Dr. Chia didn't research it that well. Not a huge equilibrant fan.

So far the only supplement I can't stand as a powder is berberine. Really strong bitter aftertaste. Have to keep it in capsules.

Last edited:

Hip

Thanks. It be good to know, also dosage of the oxymatrin as seen Ali express sells it

What's the question? The oxymatrine dosage? Dr Chia says begin by taking half a tablet for the first week or two, then slowly increasing up to 2 or 3 tablets twice daily (a total of 4 to 6 tablets daily). See this video interview with Dr Chia at 4:24.

Chia says no escalation of dose should be made if there is a significant increase in symptoms (wait until the symptoms settle).1

It's not known how much oxymatrine is in each of Dr Chia's Equilibrant tablets, but it's likely to be around 200 to 300 mg.

dreamydays

That's an interesting product, very good price. We take white tiger which i all i can find is "One tablet provides: Active constituents from herbs: Oxymatrine: 200 mg Matrine: 20 mg". The tablets look about 800mg with the fillers etc and the taste is quite distinctive, but not unpleasant.

What's the question? The oxymatrine dosage? Dr Chia says begin by taking half a tablet for the first week or two, then slowly increasing up to 2 or 3 tablets twice daily (a total of 4 to 6 tablets daily). See this video interview with Dr Chia at 4:24.

Chia says no escalation of dose should be made if there is a significant increase in symptoms (wait until the symptoms settle).1

It's not known how much oxymatrine is in each of Dr Chia's Equilibrant tablets, but it's likely to be around 200 to 300 mg.
The question is what dosage does nicotinamide riboside do people take, together with how much oxymatrine which you have kindly answered.

dreamydays

The general consensus outside the ME community is NMN dose is 1g. I built up by using Alive by Nature 125mg and now buy 500mg capsules from DoNotAge due to price (exspensive!!) and if you are wanting the longevity benefits you need 1000mg of TRANS-resveratrol which I mix in with fish oil as its hard to adsorb. The biohackers seem to think this will add 10 years-ish to their lives. For us a boost in NAD and switching on some positive SIRT genes is up in the air if you think its worth £125 a month lol. But its definitely worth a try.

The general consensus outside the ME community is NMN dose is 1g. I built up by using Alive by Nature 125mg and now buy 500mg capsules from DoNotAge due to price (exspensive!!) and if you are wanting the longevity benefits you need 1000mg of TRANS-resveratrol which I mix in with fish oil as its hard to adsorb. The biohackers seem to think this will add 10 years-ish to their lives. For us a boost in NAD and switching on some positive SIRT genes is up in the air if you think its worth £125 a month lol. But its definitely worth a try.
Because of having to reduce my working hrs, there is no way of been able to afford that!

Hip

According to this page NR is better because it enters the cells easier.
https://www.elysiumhealth.com/en-us/science-101/nmn-and-nr-how-these-nad-precursors-measure-up

I have not looked into it in any detail, but according to Dr Brad Stanfield in this video (see the text beneath):
But which one out of NR & NMN boosts our NAD levels more?
In the past, it was thought that NMN needed to be converted into NR to get into cells.
So why wouldn't you just take the NR?
Well, in January 2019 a study was published that showed a direct transporter for NMN.
This means that the NMN can directly go into your cells.

Within your cells, it's only the NMN that can be converted to NAD.
So the NR in your cells first get converted to NMN, then to NAD.
Now that we know we can directly boost our NMN levels, the answer to the NR vs NMN debate is clear.
The current evidence suggests NMN is the preferred option to NR