This competition only runs from about the 15th of each month for approximately 2 weeks. I will update when it begins & which Charity everyone decides on each month.
Colonial First State, Australia’s largest fund manager, is once again giving away $5,000 to a charity in need.
Nominate a charity close to your heart by completing the form below.
The charity with the most nominations will receive $5,000 to continue its generous work. So get your friends and family involved too.
And you could win $500 just for entering!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The nominated Charity must be an organisation that is eligible to receive tax deductible gifts (DGR status endorsed by the Australian Tax office).
3. The nominated charity can be located anywhere in Australia. Nominations must be made via 3AW, 2UE or 4BH.
4. You must be over 18 years of age.
2UE if you are in Sydney: http://www.2ue.com.au/comp-cfs
3AW if you are in Melbourne: http://www.3aw.com.au/comp-cfs
4BH if you are in Brisbane: http://www.4bh.com.au/comp-cfs
If you don't live in these cities, please nominate with the radio station closest to your location
Simply fill out the online form with your details and the name of your nominated charity.
If your charity receives the most nominations, you'll go into a draw to receive $500 as a thank you for caring for our community.
The charities that received donations in February were:
- The Developing Foundation
- ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Organisation
- Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (AMDF)