• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2022 CLINICAL CLASSIFICATION OF ME/CFS, FM, ACCORDING TO THE PRESENCE OF HYPERCOAGULABILITY AND MICROCLOTS SYMPTOMS

2022 CLINICAL CLASSIFICATION OF ME/CFS,
FIBROMYALGIA, CHRONIC PAIN

BASED ON PRESENCE AND SEVERITY
OF HYPOPERFUSION, HYPERCOAGULABILITY AND MICROCLOTS (HHM) SYMPTOMS AND OF THE HHM SYNDROME (SHHM)
In a few minutes and At-Home
applying the free HHM Test : TEST TO IDENTIFY SYMPTOMS OF MICROCLOTS

you will be able to pass from the non-specific diagnoses of Long COVID
to one of the 6 specific diagnoses that we have established

We consider it an essential step towards aetiological diagnosis and specific treatments aimed at patient recovery.
The main cause of ME/CFS is already known,
3 out of 4 patients present Microclots
and that is what produces Fatigue, Brain Fog and other symptoms

Applying at home, the HHM Test
that we make it available to everyone for free,
in a few minutes you can know if the patient has Microclots

See document of the Clinical Classification in:
https://www.researchgate.net/public...SBIOSIS_IBD_OTHERS_BASED_ON_THE_PRESENCE_AND_
Grph. 3.  2022 CLINICAL CLASSIFICATION OF ME-CFS- FM.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • TEST TO IDENTIFY SYMPTOMS OF HYPERCOAGULABILITY AND MICROCLOTS – HHM TEST.
  • At the end of the HHM Test is your Interpretation Table.
  • If the patient scores more than 6 points on the HHM Test, their clinical diagnosis changes from just ME/CFS or Fibromyalgia to:
  • ME/CFS or Fibromyalgia with Syndrome of Hypoperfusion, Hypercoagulability and Microclots (SHHM), with Microclots and Biofilms.
  • This means that the symptoms it presents are largely due to a decrease in blood flow due to the presence of hypercoagulability and microclots.
  • With this, we already know the main cause of his illness and there is a treatment with which he will improve.
  • On page 3 as an Annex to the Test are the following evaluations to be carried out.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/362634538_TEST_FOR_THE_DIAGNOSIS_OF_SYMPTOMS_OF_HYPOPERFUSION_HYPERCOAGULABILITY_AND_MICROCLOTS_-_HHM_TESTTEST FOR HYPOPERFUSION DUE TO PERSISTENT ENDOTHELITIS 22.07c.jpg

Last edited:

Rufous McKinney

TEST TO IDENTIFY SYMPTOMS OF MICROCLOTS – HHM TEST.
Here we put the link to the HHM Test, it was on August 11

I got in a hot bath and experienced strange patterns of missing micro circulation.

Do you have any opinion on this, @Aguirre-Chang ? (I experienced some numbness also; and modified wrinkling on areas that seem to have neurological issues).

Big toe: abrupt lack of circulation see below (also numb and tingling)

foot_microcirculation.jpg

Same toe below lacks wrinkling from water over most of the bottom (inside ok)
Notice "white patch" on left foot in background - I saw that first and thought paper was stuck to my wet foot
Toe_lack of wrinkling.jpg
Below is left foot, and the toe wrinkling is very very strange looking

Left Foot toe wrinkling.jpg

My right foot outside has been slightly numb for a long time, same as my hand. That toe lacks wrinkles on the outer half of it. Half is wrinkled and the other half isn't.

(the other thing which happens to us, is subcutaneous padding goes missing...in my opinion, this seems to reflect a loss of collagen and connective tissue from the viruses, which holds the fat bundles together.)

I got in a hot bath and experienced strange patterns of missing micro circulation.

Do you have any opinion on this, @Aguirre-Chang ? (I experienced some numbness also; and modified wrinkling on areas that seem to have neurological issues).

Big toe: abrupt lack of circulation see below (also numb and tingling)

View attachment 50038

Same toe below lacks wrinkling from water over most of the bottom (inside ok)
Notice "white patch" on left foot in background - I saw that first and thought paper was stuck to my wet foot
View attachment 50039
Below is left foot, and the toe wrinkling is very very strange looking

View attachment 50040

My right foot outside has been slightly numb for a long time, same as my hand. That toe lacks wrinkles on the outer half of it. Half is wrinkled and the other half isn't.

(the other thing which happens to us, is subcutaneous padding goes missing...in my opinion, this seems to reflect a loss of collagen and connective tissue from the viruses, which holds the fat bundles together.)
We have observed some cases in which these wrinkles appear on the fingers.
It would be due to collagen depletion.
Our theory is that chronic endothelitis and/or persistent microclots generate hypoperfusion, which implies a lower supply of oxygen, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, so that existing collagen is consumed and not replaced.
See if they can perform analysis of=
Blood Viscosity
8am Cortisol
Fibrinogen