• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

16 x 9 on global tv

glenp

"and this too shall pass"
Today Sunday I just watched this show - 16 x 9 on global tv. I became interested when it looked like they were people like us. Geez waiting for them to explain, and nothing of cfs, fm, nor me, NOTHING and nothing of xmrv, I couldn't believe it, they just talked of unexplained illnesses. I posted a comment then came right here so you could all see it. There are two parts "sick for life"

http://www.globalnational.com/search/Sick+Life/2265585/story.html

glenp

"and this too shall pass"
There were 2 parts to the sick for life show, the second part was to do with younger people. Maybe some of you with better communication skills will want to post a comment.

starryeyes

I can't go back and see the Comments now, but when I first read them, I think the father or husband of someone who is chronically ill was thanking you for bringing up XMRV and CFS. Thanks for letting us know about this show. I didn't watch it yet though.

leelaplay

hi glenp

sounds intriguing, frustrating?????

I tried the link and only got the title "Sick for Life" and a bad photo of a man in bed with a huge thermometer in his mouth. Tried searching for the video clip and couldn't find it.

islandfinn:)

C

cold_taste_of_tears

16 X 9 sounds like a 'widescreen' dissapointment, like me when I drop my towel...

On a more positive note we're all looking forward to the Pacific Fatigue Labs recorded show thingamebob which will be a lot more motivating I'm sure.

(Hopefully it'll come out before we're all cured and in the welfare unemployment queue!).