• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XRX update on HGRV research and Dr Snyderman

Daffodil

barb...there were rarely breast cancers in women in their 30's, 30 yrs ago..now its common place. 1/100 children is autistic. there is a definite rise here.

you are right, retrovirus is speculation.

liquid sky

@ currer, thanks for the link to the Silverman paper. Very interesting. There's that "helper virus" concept again, along with the decreased activity in the anti-viral pathway RNase. So, the concept of replication incompetent vectors becoming replication competent viruses under certain conditions in certain people is not that unlikely.

This explains why the picture of ME would be so complicated, multiple factors involved. I came down with ME during the series of 3 injections for Hep. B, required for all healthcare workers when it was placed on the market. It is one of the vaccinations which causes an extended stimulation of the immune system. I can't help but to see a possible link to the vaccine in my illness.

Will they ever come clean and honestly look into these factors when so much money and liability is on the line. I'm not sure it will ever happen.