• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Wireless Devices Cause Symptoms.

Hip

I struggle trying to get a multivitamin with Methylcobalamin, as the so-called health stores all have cyanocobalamin as B12.I will check out the adenosylcobalamin, and am looking to try out the B12 patches.What are your views on patches?

I have not tried a B12 patch, so I can't comment on that.

I think the B12 which you get from an oral multivitamin is going have almost no effect. The B12 doses in multivitamins are generally far too low, and also very little B12 gets absorbed in the stomach.

With ME/CFS and/or peripheral neuropathy, you need megadoses of B12, far higher than the amounts of B12 you would take for your normal recommended daily nutritional allowance.

Ideally, B12 injections are the way to go. Injection doses of around 1,000 mcg (= 1 mg) or higher are typical. WIth injections you get the benefit of the full 100% dose that is injected. Well, that is not strictly true, as some of the B12 may be washed out, because you have taken this high dose.

One place that sells B12 methylcobalamin for injection is here. B12 hydroxocobalamin injectables can be bought here.

Under optimum conditions, with B12 sublingual tablets (and probably skin patches too), only around 5% of the B12 will get into your body. So you have to take much higher doses, to compensate for the fact that you are losing 95% of your B12.

For B12 sublingual tablets, I would say that you need to take at least 5000 mcg daily.

I found this webpage of sellers of high dose B12 methylcobalamin tablets in Australia. Though I have to say the prices in Australia seem much higher. It may be cheaper for you to buy B12 from the US or UK , even with international postage.

taniaaust1

Hi Tania,

I didn't say that ME started in America in 1984, because I had it in 1969. The following American did, I happen to be an Australian.

You quoted something which said that thou.. so I was believing you believed what you quoted to support what you were saying about things. Probably is a good idea to remove parts of things you dont agree with esp if you know they arent true, if you are quoting them and using them to back things you are saying.

taniaaust1

Though I have to say the prices in Australia seem much higher. It may be cheaper for you to buy B12 from the US or UK , even with international postage.

We really get ripped off in Australia due to the TGA I think.. hence why most of us buy things from overseas... (I wouldnt thou buy things like B12 ampules if they were available from overseas thou.. customs may open and leave them exposed to light, or could be affected by heat).

Wifi123

You quoted something which said that thou.. so I was believing you believed what you quoted to support what you were saying about things. Probably is a good idea to remove parts of things you dont agree with esp if you know they arent true, if you are quoting them and using them to back things you are saying.
Yes Tania, humans do make mistakes, and most of them admit their mistakes when they make a mistake. I didn't make a mistake, I was only posting a person's truthful testimony. I was diagnosed ME in 1984, the same as this person was diagnosed, but I had been suffering ME since 1969. What would I know what was true or wrong in another person's testimony, only they would know, and the same goes for you. When I heard about ME it was also called the "Yupie Flu", now is that true? Take care!

Wifi123

Did you know that there are 100,000 billion cells in a human body?
In our brain there are 100 billion cells that are connected to thousands of other cells.
One such cell is the “Purkinje Cell” that has 250,000 contacts with other cells, which is part of the learning automatic reflex actions.
Did you know that the brain accomplishes 20 million-billion calculations per second; millions of times faster than a computer.
But, medical science claims that a sensitive and practical circuitry of a human body that works on minute electrical pulses from the central nervous system (CNS) to the peripheral nervous system (PNS), cannot be HARMED by electromagnetic radiation (EMR) and electromagnetic fields (EMF) of wireless non-ionised radiation that emanates from mobile phones and towers; wireless computers; wireless modems; wireless router; wireless mouse; Wi Fi hotspots; DECT phones; and smart metres is beyond any scientific comprehension.

In May of 2011, the World Health Organization (WHO) officially recognized that wireless non-ionised radiation, such as emitted by mobile phones and towers "smart meters" is a possible carcinogen, and classified it “2B”. Now if this is, then why can’t the same non-ionised radiation cause all the other undiagnosable illnesses that have appeared since the introduction of the wireless technology that is proliferating the airways, such as Myalgic Encephamyolitis (ME), Chronic Fatigue Syndromes (CFS), Fibro Myalgia Syndrome (FMS) and many other nerve responsive syndromes?

After decades of corporately-funded, biased research being held up as "industry-standard", there are hundreds of independent peer-reviewed scientific studies showing a clear health hazard with wireless technology, which indicates that DECT phones, smart meters, and Wi Fi are a health risk.

Tens of thousands of people have become very ill since the installation of smart metres in their home, see symptoms of radio/wireless sicknesses below. As in the case of smart metres many sufferers have been forced to leave their homes entirely, due to health effects. What's more, in retirement villages and apartment buildings where there are 30+ smart meters are installed, the dangers are even higher. There have been no long-term health studies done on this high level of EMR and EMF that emanates out of these wireless metres that can affect the 100,000 billion cells in our body.

Radio/Wireless Sickness symptoms:

Neurological: headaches, dizziness, nausea, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, irritability, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, weakness, tremors, muscle spasms, numbness, tingling, altered reflexes, muscle and joint paint, leg/foot pain, "Flu-like" symptoms, fever.

More severe reactions can include seizures, paralysis, psychosis and stroke.

Cardiac: palpitations, arrhythmias, pain or pressure in the chest, low or high blood pressure, slow or fast heart rate, shortness of breath.

Respiratory: sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.

Dermatological: skin rash, itching, burning, facial flushing.

Ophthalmologic: pain or burning in the eyes, pressure in/behind the eyes, deteriorating vision, floaters, cataracts.

Others: digestive problems; abdominal pain; enlarged thyroid, testicular/ovarian pain; dryness of lips, tongue, mouth, eyes; great thirst; dehydration; nosebleeds; internal bleeding; altered sugar metabolism; immune abnormalities; redistribution of metals within the body; hair loss; pain in the teeth; deteriorating fillings; impaired sense of smell; ringing in the ears.

Think about it, is your excessive mobile phone and wireless usage the reason for your illnesses?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Think about it, is your excessive mobile phone and wireless usage the reason for your illnesses?

Sure, these factors may exacerbate illness--we don't really know. But I, and many others, were ill long before any of this stuff existed. And, I almost entirely avoid EMR now.

Sushi

pamb

just a small anecdotal report on related topic: We have had cordless phones in the house and my ME hubby would always end up feeling really ill after a longish phone conversation. We always thought it was just the exertion of focusing for so long, but then I replaced the phones with old fashioned corded ones and, surprise, surprise, he has had several long conversations since and does not feel worse afterward. A small improvement, but we'll take anything we can get. And no, nothing like a cure, just removing an aggravation it seems.

I've ordered some filters for the 'dirty electricity' we seem to have (no wonder - a seniors condo no doubt full of big screen TV's), just for the bedrooms. I'm not holding my breath, but I sleep poorly and if my sleep improves I'll be a very happy camper. Will report in a few weeks.

Wifi123

just a small anecdotal report on related topic: We have had cordless phones in the house and my ME hubby would always end up feeling really ill after a longish phone conversation. We always thought it was just the exertion of focusing for so long, but then I replaced the phones with old fashioned corded ones and, surprise, surprise, he has had several long conversations since and does not feel worse afterward. A small improvement, but we'll take anything we can get. And no, nothing like a cure, just removing an aggravation it seems.

I've ordered some filters for the 'dirty electricity' we seem to have (no wonder - a seniors condo no doubt full of big screen TV's), just for the bedrooms. I'm not holding my breath, but I sleep poorly and if my sleep improves I'll be a very happy camper. Will report in a few weeks.

Hullo Pamb,

I live in a retirement village and all the old people have become wireless junkies, and since then over the past three years I have watched people's health deterioate quickly. One such resident who was suffering terrible including his wife with kidney problems and diabetes. I suggested they remove their DECT phone and go back to normal phone, remove their electric clock beside their bed, and turn OFF their cell phone. In no time their health improved, but it's hard to change the spots of a leopard, and because they lost their ease of communications they went back in their old ways, and now their health is terrible.

Yes the Stetz filers are good as far as dirty electricity is concerned, but sadly, living in a condo, you still receive all the wireless radiation through your walls from the next-door neighbour.

It's sad but over the past two years wireless technology has increased by 1500%, it's a never-ending battle.

Regard

Wifi123

Moderator Note -- this post was moved from another thread -- http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...-the-spiritual-sense.18343/page-4#post-327609

Hi Hip,
I appreciate your explanation about meditation that I am very aware of because I experienced much the same as you do. But, you also need to be aware that the same frequency of consciousness is the same frequency found in the natural and supernatural things of the “Alpha and Omega” of “earthly and heavenly things”, the “above” and “below”. No doubt meditation can help our body to cope with stress, and reduce anxiety and increase sleep quality, but we are only treating symptoms and not getting to the cause of our illnesses, and EMR and EMF has been shown as one of the contributing and causation factors of many disorders and syndromes. I will elaborate with some information to counteract your Sci Fi mentality.

I do apologise for the such a log reply, but at least it gives you much information for you to meditate on, and as I said that you do need to be wary of the deep meditation because of the supernatural (spirituality) aspect of such.

We find that the most common causes of “brain fog” are:
1. chronic stress over stimulates the brain. Turning down the figurative volume helps repair damage done to brain and nerve cells

2. Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome are relatively recently recognised disorders that can cause impaired mental function. And we know that supplementation can alleviate symptoms of these disorders; and light to moderate exercise can boost the immune system and improve mood and sleep.
3. Fatigue affects our gray matter, and any lack of sleep can cause symptoms mimicking mental illness. Once again, by practicing calming techniques, such as meditation or deep breathing can help.
4. Nutrient deficiencies affect our brain, which needs nutrients at a furious pace to attain awareness and prevention. Once again supplements can: delay the onset of serious disorder; help improve memory; and help to maintain healthy brain function.

5. Depression is 10% of the world population, which can cause difficulty concentrating, remembering, and making decisions.

6. Toxic exposure of metals(mercury, aluminium, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, and lead) and wireless radiation exposure causes a nutritional and biochemical imbalances that affect the brain and central nervous system of the body.

And we do need neurotransmitter-boosting supplements to help lift levels of dopamine and serotonin.

Public use of wireless technology that radiates from 300 to 6800MHz (mobile cellular telephony phones, Wi Fi and microwave radiate 300 - 1800MHz) has increased rapidly in the last decade and affects the neurotransmitters of the human body, and since the introduction and proliferation of the airways (natural and supernatural) illnesses and disorders have also increased.

There have been a number of peer-reviewed studies in the scientific literature suggesting that chronic exposure may have adverse health risks for the excessive users of this technology, such as professionals and private individuals. However the public is so quick to accept these appliances, which are the most radiative ever devised for consumer use in the public place and work place that causes concerns over their safety and many non-government research programmes have been conducted to address the problem prior to introduction and since the introduction.

Most studies investigate the effect on human peripheral blood lymphocytes in culture under exposure to radiation from a mobile phone on standby overnight. In 2012 an experiment was conducted by exposing frog eggs and tadpoles to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from several mobile phone towers antennae located at a distance of 140 meters. The experiment lasted two months, from the egg phase to advanced phase of tadpole prior to metamorphosis. Measurements of the electric fields were between 1.8 and 3.5 V/m. One group was placed in an unprotected tray, and the other groups were placed in a tray protected by a faraday wire cage. The exposed group showed a low coordination of movements, an asynchronous growth, resulting in both big and small tadpoles, and a high mortality rate of 90% was observed. The faraday cage group’s coordination of movements was normal, the development was synchronous, and a mortality rate was 4.2%. These results indicated that radiation emitted by phone masts in a real situation possibly affected the development and mortality of exposed tadpoles. This research may have huge implications for the natural world, which is now exposed to high microwave radiation levels from a multitude of phone masts. (Note: Since the introduction of wireless technology, the increase of illnesses has also increased, such as “SYNDROMES”, and a high rate of brain tumours in children under the age of 12 years, and adults under the age of 25 years.

It’s a known fact that Lymphocytes are affected by the modulated RF/MW radiation of mobile phones and lymphoma has been associated with the overuse of mobile phones. The question has been asked for the past decade whether modulated RF/MW radiations at mobile phone frequencies adversely affect lymphocyte function. The question of adverse bio-effects from microwave radiation has been addressed in a large number of studies over the past four decades, ever since ground-based radar was first deployed on the planet in 1938 in readiness for the Battle of Britain.

Present regulatory advice is based largely on thermal effects that are the density of radiative power needed to heat body tissues beyond their homeostatic ability to dissipate the heat thereby induced. Such a measure is called the specific absorption rate ("SAR"), usually described in Watts per kilogram of tissue per unit time. Since it is obviously not possible to measure accurately the power density levels inside body tissues, a translated surrogate is used which can be measured (e.g. the electric field in Volts per metre). At RF/MW frequencies there is usually (except in the radiating near field very close to the radiator) a fixed relationship between the electric and magnetic components of the electromagnetic wave (The equation is S = E2/377 = 377H2, where the impedance of free space is taken to be 377 ohms). Most modern RF measuring devices use the electric field as their probe parameter, because the electric component increases in proportion with increasing frequency. Therefore one can then translate the electric field level into power density

Most studies define the level of radiation being applied to the experimental model in terms of power density. But this can be described in a number of equivalent ways: e.g. 100 microwatts per square centimetre (100W/cm2) is the same as 1 milliwatt per square centimetre (1mW/cm2), hence the utility of a quick conversion chart to understand the studies to be referred to. There is also a fixed relationship between frequency (f) and wave length (l), namely (c = fl, where c is the speed of light), so knowing the frequency automatically defines the wavelength of any radiation. This becomes important when resonance effects (as opposed to thermal effects) are considered.

Recent RF/MW (Sci Fi) studies suggesting adverse health effects from mobile phone use.

Scientific studies may conveniently be divided into four categories: cellular studies in vitro, studies on live animals or their organs in vivo, studies on human beings in controlled environments, and epidemiology (studying human beings in their own environment). Adverse health effects from RF/MW exposure have been reported in all these categories, and the sample below is illustrative rather than comprehensive.

1. Cell studies

Cadossi et al., in 1988 and reviewed the literature of cell studies relating to the lymphocyte, a white blood cell type vital to the function of the cellular immune system. It is clear from that review that lymphocytes are highly sensitive to, and adversely affected by, exposure to electromagnetic energy at a wide range of frequencies, and at levels well below those able to cause a thermal effect.

3. Human Studies

At least 15 peer-reviewed scientific studies have appeared during the last 50 years reporting adverse health effects from long-term low level RF/MW exposure, though many of the earlier research is at 2450MHz., the frequency of domestic microwave ovens. On balance they support the conclusion that serious hazards (health risks) are possible, even at very low levels of chronic exposure. The consensus of these studies is that modulated signals cause greater harm.

Here are some Sci Fi studies summarised below.

1. Dailey, 1943 study was conducted on 43 personnel experimenting with early radar technology between 400-9000MHz. found them to have symptoms of nervous system effects from exposure.

2. McLaughlin 1953 study listed various forms of leukaemia as one of the possible effects of occupational exposures to radar at Hughes Aircraft factory, US.

3. Barran & Barraf 1958 study of military radar personnel was never completed but came to negative conclusions simply because of the problems of possible misclassification.

4. Sigler et al., 1965 study found that children born to fathers who were military radar operators had significantly higher incidence of Downs Syndrome.

5. Siekierzynski, Czerski et al., 1974 study of 841 Polish military servicemen between 20-45 yrs. exposed to MW (334 personnel below 2W/m2, and therefore used as controls) found functional disturbances sufficient in 30 percent of cases to render them unfit for work in MW environments.

6. Lancranjan, Maicanescu et al., 1975 studied 31 young Romanian servicemen with chronic exposure to MW (exposure 10s to 100s mW/cm2) and found significant lowered spermatogenesis and sex libido.

6. Lester & Moore, 1976 study found a significantly higher incidence of cancer mortality among US counties with USAF radar bases compared with those without.

7. Lilienfeld, Tonascia et al., 1978 a large-scale study of Moscow Foriegn Service workers showed occurrence of multiple site cancers far more frequent (1.33 sites observed vs. 1.02 sites expected). The estimated power density exposures ranged from 5-18mW/cm2, which is found also near mobile phone base stations.

8. Robinette, Silvermann et al., 1980 study of 40,000 Korean War naval personnel found an overall negative correlation between ill health and RF exposure, twice the normal levels of lymphatic and haemopoietic cancers were found in the high vs. low exposed groups.

9. Ruey Lin, Dischinger et al., 1985 study of 951 brain tumour cases between 1969-1982 in male Maryland residents found elevated incidence of electronic engineers, particularly for gliomas (OR 2.15) and astrocytomas (OR 1.95: 27 cases in the exposed group vs. 14 in the controls.

10. Anderson & Henderson, 1986 study of RF towers in Honolulu found the SIR for total cancers in tracts (census districts) with RF towers was 1.88 compared with only 1.07 in tracts without towers.

11. Savitz and Calle, 1987 conducted eleven studies of RF/MW health effects in electrical workers were reviewed by these authors, showing a modest excess in leukaemias, especially acute myelogenous leukaemia 2.6 risk ratio).

12. Chiang and Yao, 1989 a tri-University Chinese study of the phagocytosis index in 1400 children and young persons living near RF/MW sources found a lowered reaction to immune challenge as measured objectively among those living nearest to the sources. Other psychosocial metrics were also affected.

13. Mascarinec & Cooper, 1992 Hawii Dept of Health study found a 3.5 times relative risk of leukaemia for residing within 2.2 miles of the low frequency Lualuawei Naval Broadcasting Facility.

14. Ouellet & Stewart, 1993 reported on 1791 spontaneous abortions among 42,400 members of the US Physical Therapy Association and found that MW exposure was significantly associated with this when compared with 12,949 controls. The common frequencies were 27.12MHz., 915MHz., and 2450 MHz.

15. Szmigielski, 1996 large replication study of 128,000 Polish military personnel exposed to MW confirmed that cancer morbidity for all age groups gave a 2.07 times Observed vs. Expected ratio comparing 3700 exposed with norms. Once again the haemopoietic cancer subgroup showed highly elevated (6.31 times) incidence as did the chronic myelocytic cancer subgroup (13.9 times).

16. Kolodynski & Kolodynska, 1996 study of 996 schoolchildren exposed to MW from the Skrunda radar transmitters in Latvia found the exposed group was slower to react and had poorer memories and attention span. Muscular endurance was less, and there were also (unusually) upto 25% less boy children in the exposed areas for some unknown reason.

17. Burch and Reif, 1997 Colorado State University study of 150 power utility workers found that synthesis of urinary melatonin metabolites was diminished in a dose dependent manner among cell phone users, with duration the active parameter.

18. Mild, Oftedal et al., (1998) large questionnaire study of 12000 Swedish and Norwegian cellphone users reported symptoms such as those previously found in earlier MW studies, and these symptoms increased with call duration.

19. World Health Organisation (2011) classification of electromagnetic radiation and fields of wireless technology was given a classification of “2B” as a possible carcinogenic.

Jarod

Wifi123

Interesting website regarding EMF's and health.

http://www.rossenergysystems.com/

Ross Energy Systems designs and develops devices for scanning the electromagnetic field of the body.
Human beings evolved in the electromagnetic (EM) field of the earth, constantly bathed in EM signals from the earth, sun, and organisms in the biosphere. This is not just background noise. Our body processes are controlled not just at the chemical and biological levels but at the EM level. There is a great deal of signaling inside the body at the EM level, and between the body and the external environment. There is information in these EM signals, just as there are in cell phone and radio signals.
Organisms capture EM signals to run biological processes including: synthesis of chlorophyll by plants; synthesis of melanin and Vitamin D by the skin; and vision.
Organisms also emit EM signals. In medicine we capture the electrical signals of the brain and heart in an EEG or EKG. These electrical signals contain information that guides diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Ross believes that the EEG and EKG only scratch the surface. Many parts of the body and the body as a whole emit EM signals that could be mined for medical information. The signals could be read to spot disease at the EM level before it trickles down to the biological level, and to guide and monitor response to many conventional and alternative treatment methods.

Hip

Here are some great articles on eletrosensitivity by Ben Goldacre, who explains that scientific studies are mostly unable to detect an eletrosensitivity effect:

Essex electrosensitivity study results…
"… and they’re negative. Subjects were unable to distinguish whether the signal was present or absent. It is truly fantastic that for almost the first time ever the discussion around electrosensitivity is actually addressing the evidence, rather than anecdote. Cue a barrage of abuse from the electrosensitive lobby."​

Electrosensitives: the new cash cow of the woo industry
"In a provocation study, an electrosensitive person sits in a room with the source of electromagnetic waves hidden from view: they don’t know whether it is switched on or not. There have been 36 such studies published to date. This is very active work. This field has not been neglected. Thirty-three have shown that the subjects were unable to tell if the signal was present or absent, and the other three were flawed."​

Updated with lobby feedback – A thought experiment for the electrosensitivity lobby
"The electrosensitivity lobby are famously selective about the evidence they quote. They simply ignore the large body of data finding that electrosensitivity symptoms are not worsened by e-m waves, and they selectively quote only data which supports their hypothesis, in a pattern which can be seen throughout the internet."​

More of Ben Goldacre's skeptical articles on eletrosensitivity can be found here:
Electrosensitivity – Bad Science

Incidentally, Ben Goldacre has just published a very important and much needed book called: Bad Pharma: How drug companies mislead doctors and harm patients.

Wifi123

Moderator Note: this post was moved from another thread (http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...-the-spiritual-sense.18343/page-4#post-327609) -- see post 69 on this thread.

I see spiritual things differently to you, because I have walked that path a very long time. I tried to bring to attention the difference of “above” and “below” of the spiritual/supernatural realm and at the same time other things that need to be considered when a person struggles with their health and meditation. It’s not all cut-and-dried in the natural realm.

We need to realise that when we meditate we can open ourself up to deception by other things of the spiritual realm, such as entities. I assume you are aware of entities?

The seemingly good spiritual incidents may always feel good, but are not always true, and when we feel out of source during meditation and we think we have lost our grasp of our enlightenment, when in fact we are being deceived by our own understanding, or another entity, or some other source.

Brain fog can be caused by spiritual interference by another entity that can interfere with our natural magnetic frequency during meditation. Our natural frequency can also be interfered with by the radiation of wireless technology, as the frequency spectrum of spirituality is no different to the frequency spectrum of wireless technology.

The frequency spectrum of wireless technology EMR and EMF isn’t Sci Fi, it is a health risk and it does cause brain fog.

I posted those studies to inform you that it has been around a very long time and if those studies show health risks, and some serious health problems, then why can’t the same source cause brain fog, and not be fobbed off as Sci Fi?

From my own personal experienced I know that EMR and EMF affects my brain fog of CFS, ME, and FMS, and at the same time it affects my meditation, because I now struggle with it constantly from living in an environment of what you call Sci Fi.

Hip

Wifi123, have you ever thought of performing a proper blinded test on yourself, to scientifically validate the electrical sensitivities you say you have?

For example, you said (at this beginning of the thread) that your ME/CFS symptoms disappeared once the radio transmissions from your router, DECT phone and cell phone were switch off.

Well, how about doing a properly-conducted scientific experiment where somebody else randomly switches on your DECT phone on some days, and randomly switches it off on other days, but do this experiment in a proper blinded fashion, so that you have absolutely no idea when the DECT phone transmissions are on or off. You must not be able to see any lights etc on the DECT phone that might give away whether this phone was on or off.

Then, if you are able to work out with a large degree of accuracy which days the DECT phone transmissions were on, and which days they were off, your claims to being electrically sensitivity would be validated by a proper scientific test.

If you write up the results of this experiment here, then I think people would believe you.

In some 36 different scientific studies performed on people who say they are electrically sensitivity, in the vast majority of these studies, people have never been able to actually detect when the radio transmissions are on or off. My guess is that you may not be able to either.

Having said that, as I mentioned once, I do myself sometimes notice a very slight sense of increased inflammation in my head/sinuses when I am sitting very close (say 50 cm) to a WiFi router transmission, so I do think radio transmissions can have some very mild effects. However, I really don't think it is anything but a very, very minor phenomenon, at least for the vast majority of people with ME/CFS.

Wifi123

Wifi123, have you ever thought of performing a proper blinded test on yourself, to scientifically validate the electrical sensitivities you say you have?

For example, you said (at this beginning of the thread) that your ME/CFS symptoms disappeared once the radio transmissions from your router, DECT phone and cell phone were switch off.

Well, how about doing a properly-conducted scientific experiment where somebody else randomly switches on your DECT phone on some days, and randomly switches it off on other days, but do this experiment in a proper blinded fashion, so that you have absolutely no idea when the DECT phone transmissions are on or off. You must not be able to see any lights etc on the DECT phone that might give away whether this phone was on or off.

Then, if you are able to work out with a large degree of accuracy which days the DECT phone transmissions were on, and which days they were off, your claims to being electrically sensitivity would be validated by a proper scientific test.

If you write up the results of this experiment here, then I think people would believe you.

In some 36 different scientific studies performed on people who say they are electrically sensitivity, in the vast majority of these studies, people have never been able to actually detect when the radio transmissions are on or off. My guess is that you may not be able to either.

Having said that, as I mentioned once, I do myself sometimes notice a very slight sense of increased inflammation in my head/sinuses when I am sitting very close (say 50 cm) to a WiFi router transmission, so I do think radio transmissions can have some very mild effects. However, I really don't think it is anything but a very, very minor phenomenon, at least for the vast majority of people with ME/CFS.

Sorry Hip, I missed your posting a long time ago.

Your suggestion appears so simple, but so complex, as any scientific study needs to be conducted in an area of complete shielding from any form of electronic and electrical radiation and fields from any other source of interference. Its mind boggling when people think a human body is like a light switch that you can turn ON and OFF and expect an immediate reaction. Not much logic there at all. There have been many scientific studies completed by well known and respected medical scientists who are not on the government pay packet.

What you are not aware of is that radio wave sickness (RWS) and microwave sickness (MWS), which is sensitivity to non-ionized radiation from electromagnetic radiation and fields (EMR and EMF) has been known for the past five decades. Today, the medical fraternity labels it as as electro sensitivity (ES) and electro hypersensitivity (EHS).

Actually, this sensitivity has been the primary factor of most undiagnosable syndromes such as CFS, ME, FMS, BMS, IBS, and many more, and all the other environmental factors are secondary triggers that aggravates the primary symptoms of EMR and EMF, which has now become a fact of life living in the 21st Century of electro smog that is getting worse each year.

Have a read of these DIA Documents that cover-up the health risks of EMR and EMF, which has been know well before then, say the late 1950s:

ST-CS-01-169-72 July 1972

DST-1810S-076-76 March 1976

DST-1810S-074-76 March 1976

These documents provides much information of the cover-up of what has been known for many decades and the health risks of EMR and EMF upon those people who have been exposed to non-ionised radiation. In these documents they admit that microwave radiation of non-ionised radiation, below thermal levels on a human being will experience neurological, cardiovascular and haemodynamic disturbances and exhibit a variety of neurasthenic disorders (Neurasthenia = CFS/ME).

They stated that symptoms of sufferers of EMR and EMF are: headaches, fatigue, dizziness, irritability, agitation, tension, drowsiness, sleeplessness, depression, anxiety, forgetfulness, and lack of concentration, which are no different to symptoms of ME/CFS/FMS. Also in 1998 of the symptoms of wireless technology users:

http://www.greenarmour.com.au/proof.php

As you can see that the symptoms of RWS and MWS are no different to CFS/ME/FMS of the 21st Century.

In 1972 they stated that low frequency electromagnetic fields have been found to generate sonic and ultrasonic oscillations in living organisms that produce elastic deformations in the organism. If the frequency of the outside field corresponds to the oscillation frequency of the cells, the latter deteriorate.

The UCLA Brain information Service in Los Angeles compiled an extensive bibliographic list on the biological effects of electromagnetic fields that affects the central nervous system, which in turns produce all the same symptoms of CFS, ME, and FMS.

The DIA documents also said that any enforcement of stringent exposure standards would be unfavourable on the electronic technology industry output and military functions, which would also make the commercial exploitation of some products unattractive because of increased costs imposed by the need for additional safeguards.

Wow, what a cover-up and that has been the causation factor of most CFS, ME, and FMS sufferers and not some environmental factor, virus or genetic deficiency as they feed to those people who are not aware of the real problems. They have been pulling to wool over our eyes for a very long time.

Best Regards