• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Which protocol?

caledonia

Freddd
I stand corrected, with a fair amount of searching, I did find information on titration going back to 2009, which is five years. I won't be saying that any more.

However, I think my other points are still valid. People wouldn't be having misconceptions if the information wasn't so hard to find.

What I (and I'm sure many others) would like to see is a web page or website (not a forum post) that I can link to which has the definitive, latest and greatest version of your protocol. Ideally, it would be something that you could edit as you refine the protocol.

If that were done, I would be happy to include it in the collection of methylation links in my signature. Notice that I don't have your protocol listed - I have no idea what to link to.