• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Trying to find Seeking Health Hydroxo B12/Folinic Acid that is out of stock!

Gingergrrl

I finally found a B-12 supplement that works perfectly, I am not allergic to the fillers/flavors, and has no side effects (which only took me about 3 yrs!) but now when I want to re-order it, it is out of stock!

It is made by "Seeking Health" and is Hydroxo B-12 (1000 mcg) and Folinic Acid (800 mcg) in a lozenge form. The one I had contained 60 lozenges per bottle (but this part does not matter to me). I take it every day and still have quite a few left but was planning ahead.

It is "out of stock" on the Seeking Health website and the only bottle left on Amazon is $105 which is insane and I am not paying!

Does anyone know when this product will become available again or where I can buy it? (I don't tolerate the Methyl versions of B-12 or Folate and this product was perfect and like every product that is perfect, it becomes discontinued or out of stock shortly after I find it :mad::mad::mad:).

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any info on how to find this product! :hug:

Gingergrrl

I wanted to post that I was able to find the supplement above so in case anyone was looking for it, I was able to find it and order it. I'm going to keep this thread for the future in case anyone else is looking for this particular supplement, please send me a PM and I will tell you how I found it. Otherwise, just ignore this thread! :D