• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tooth Hurting - Don't Want Another Amalgam...

sregan

I've had all my amalgams replaced with the white stuff and I can't say I'm any better or worse for it. I do feel that whatever is in the white stuff (ceramic, plastic, whatever) has got to be a lot less toxic than the mercury or any metal they might have used.

I had a cavity filled today. They said they don't use mercury anymore so I was going to get amalgams, but there was a miscommunication and they used the white stuff instead of amalgams. There's not anything I can do about it now, but I'm wondering if that was worse and also if there are any symptoms I should look out for.

you are blessed. Amalgam is the root cause of B12 deffeciency, we are paying $$$$$ to get rid of amalgam, and you are lucky your doc has not used it.

Amalgam has very long life (20+yrs). but it is slow poison. white stuff average life is around 5yrs or less.

i would recommend you to get rid of Amalgams and try Andy Cutler Chelation protocol to get rid of mercury. your life will improve.

The protocol is too simple, less expensive than most of the supplements you are currently using. you may not need any supplements including B12 after few months or a year.

quick reference to the protocol http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/