• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Solve give their summary of the Jan 2017 CFSAC meeting

AndyPR

On January 12 and 13, the Federal Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) met in Washington DC for one of its biannual meetings. CFSAC works to provide advice and recommendations to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) through the Assistant Secretary for Health on issues related to myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS).
This meeting included a final presentation from outgoing Assistant Secretary for Health Karen DeSalvo, who will be departing due to the change in administration.

Overall, this CFSAC meeting continued the dismal record of forward movement regarding our disease, despite the efforts of individuals serving on CFSAC. Carol Head is committed to pushing for a number of process changes that may impact the underlying causes of dysfunction in the committee, and both she and SMCI are committed to making progress on ME/CFS both within and outside of CFSAC. To accomplish these goals, our organization will get in touch with each of CFSAC’s ex-officio members (government agency staff) individually to follow up on issues raised both in the meeting and by Carol Head’s presentation.

http://solvecfs.org/9236-2/

My bolding, don't think they were impressed. ;)