• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

seeking favor from anyone who lives in canada

Rrrr

i'm looking for a favor from someone/anyone who is in canada.

i need to get a digestive supplement (a probiotic) but the company that makes it does not ship to the USA. so i am looking for someone in canada to receive the package (sent via mail) from the company and then ship it (forward it via mail) on to me in the USA.

i'd pay for everything, of course, and do all the ordering. all you'd have to do is receive the package and then be there when fedex picks it up from you (and then they'd deliver it to me). you would need to keep the probiotics cold until the fedex person picks it up.

and i think you may need a printer so you can print out the fedex label i would email you.

thanks in advance to anyone who feels they can maybe help me out.

please private message me if you think you can...

Dufresne

almost there...
FedEx has a the habit of charging a brokerage fee upon delivery of goods that have passed through customs. Kind of sneaky as they don't tell anyone they're going to do it. Something to keep in mind.

Rrrr

hi dreambirdie, thanks for the tip!

hi boomer, i just got on the site and found your kind offer to help. i'll PM you now.

hi Dufresne, YES, i heard about that. sucks.

best,
rrrr