Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Rising Tide - An XMRV/CFS Story

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Min, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Min

Min Guest

UK
  2. Stone

Stone Senior Member

NC
    I tried to view the video but it said it was blocked in my country (US). Am I doing something incorrectly?

3. Min

Min Guest

UK
    No, I'm sorry I think it is blocked in the US - I wonder why.

It maps the outbreaks of ME/CFS round the world since the 1930s - scary stuff

4. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    I've seen it before, maybe do a search for the title within youtube and an unblocked version will come up?

5. pictureofhealth

pictureofhealth XMRV - L'Agent du Jour

Europe
    Apparently its because of Music Copyright laws - the music used is not cleared for US use, so the video gets blocked over there (or 'here', depending on where you're reading this message).

The author(s) say he/she/they have done another video with different music, so that should be around somewhere & viewable in the USA.

btw, when the camera zooms in at the end and you see all the red dots/people affected worldwide and then in the USA, its a pretty powerful and scary image.

6. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.