• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

RF Sensitivity related to Methylation?

Hello. I'm new on this forum and have been interested in methylation protocols.

My main concern has been sensitivity to RF signals from cellphones and wireless routers. It is so severe that when I'm between someone using a cellphone and the cellphone tower, I get very itchy. Same goes for being in the line of a signal from a wireless router.

I've been taking 10mg MethylB12, 10 DB12, 2400mcg Metafolin, and 855mg LC Fumarate. I haven't yet felt any relief from the sensitivity and noticed that it gets a bit worse when I add TMG. Also, when I supplement with a ZMA supplement which is basically Zinc, Magnesium, and B6, I get more sensitive as well.

Assuming that ME and CFS might have similar symptoms but the difference being that the symptoms appear without a pattern; I probably don't have either.I haven't done any blood or hair tests to determine what I'm deficient in so far. It would be nice, however, if someone has advice on what could likely be causing my symptoms.

ahmo

Zupp, I've had rashes emerge both from too much B12 and too much folate. When I dropped back the dosage, it cleared. You seem to be using high doses. Maybe try less. Also, do you have earthing devices? For home, office, as a bedsheet or a pad. Google for several alternatives.

Ahmo, I've considered earthing and will be looking into it more. It takes a concerted effort to ensure that I get clean grounding and not worsen the situation. Again, I plan to get on earthing at some point.
As for B12 and folate causing skin rashes, I think I might have been unclear in my opening post. The sensitivity hasn't started or worsened when I began b12/folate/lcf protocol. I've had it now for about 2-3 years. But TMG and presumably B6 worsen the hypersensitivity.
The symptoms aren't even visible. It's more of an under the skin type of itch. As if the radio signals are traveling through just below the skin.

Thanks for the advice.

Thanks ahmo. I do hope so too. I am looking into getting some shielding paint and painting the walls of my bedroom to block out RF signals. If there's no one nearby with a cellphone or using wireless, I am completely fine so the paint could prove usefull while I sleep.
But, I am also aware that I need to fix my body as well. The main reason of starting this thread was to get an idea of what might be causing this (my guess is myelin degeneration) and if methylation protocols can repair it.