• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Recurring hand tremors

littlebird6180

@Chocolove I'm really shocked that again you copied and pasted here again when I kindly asked you not to. When I say I'm interested in personal perspective, I'm talking about the individuals in this forum -- not casting a net into the deep web and pasting in reviews from other sites. It's almost as if you're getting affiliate benefits from a magnesium company. Why are you so sure and so determined to convince me this is the cause of my tremors when I've been very clear in my ORIGINAL post that magnesium doesn't clearly help and that my doctor is already exploring that. I never said that I was refusing magnesium or asked to learn more about it. The testimonials you pasted aren't even relevant to the problem I posted about. You made your point about magnesium in your first post, enough already. Please.