• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Questions for New York area people

john66

Hi All, I have been going to Dr. Enlander for a few years and have done several rounds of Kutapressin, to no avail. I'm a little frustrated because it seems like I wasted a few years on this drug, getting worse. I fell hurried in and out and probably due to CFS, I forget, am too exhausted and not get all of my questions answered. Does he typically move you to antivirals/bacterials. Mycoplasma and Cytomegalovirus are high, also EBV and HHV. Is Susan Levine more aggressive, faster??? Any other doctors in NJ or NY that people have gotten any results with. I originally went to Dr. Enlader because he took Horizon BC, now that that is over, maybe re-asses the circles I am running in. I live in North Jersey and going into NYC is an all day, exhausting and expensive affair. Parking anywhere near his office is cost prohibitive.