• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Question about Freddd's B12 Protocol

Freddd

Freddd,
I too, ordered the above list of Lee Ann's after reading this on the other forum you pointed me to just last week. Is this not a correct list? If it's not correct, could you please post a current correct list in full?

The Source Naturals 10mg looks like the best contender for dibencozide right now until more testing tells us one way or another. Any of the listed b-complexes people are talkingng about should be adequate for now. Right now however, you don't even know if you have a problem with folic acid so you can certainly make a start with what you have and then you have a basis of comparison and will know if you have a folic acid problem at all. We don't know the percentage but my best guess it is between 20% and 50% based on known genetic issues. Good luck.

RustyJ

Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'
Since I am getting everything from iHerb, decided to get Thorne #6 B Complex http://www.iherb.com/Thorne-Research-B-Complex-6-60-Veggie-Caps/18129?at=0. It has a much smaller folic acid footprint, and mostly the same quantities of b as the B Right. I will also order Inositol separately, as this the major difference. Its pretty cheap, so no biggie. I also am not sure whether the forms of b are okay. Perhaps someone could let me know if I have made the correct choice.

Freddd

Since I am getting everything from iHerb, decided to get Thorne #6 B Complex http://www.iherb.com/Thorne-Research-B-Complex-6-60-Veggie-Caps/18129?at=0. It has a much smaller folic acid footprint, and mostly the same quantities of b as the B Right. I will also order Inositol separately, as this the major difference. Its pretty cheap, so no biggie. I also am not sure whether the forms of b are okay. Perhaps someone could let me know if I have made the correct choice.

Hi RustyJ,

I think it would be to your advantage to find out if you have a paradoxical folate deficiency at all and then compare to that small amount. I have no problem with a little folic acid once a week but a lot of trouble with the same amount daily.