• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pyroluria and CBS mutation with Salycilate Intolerance in the mix. Ugh!

Hi,

So I just discovered I have Pyroluria in addition to the CBS mutation and Salycilate and Sulfur intolerance .

So I am first eliminating ammonia from my body and I'm only on elemental supplements because I cannot tolerate the cellulose or additives in supplements. I can't handle magnesium glycinate. Nor molybdenum (I think due to hydrogen sulfide SIBO) I can't yet tolerate active B6. I know I can't tolerate things when I get pressure headaches.

what I am taking is yucca, pure encapsulations minerals 650 (not sure if I tolerate), Jernigans antitox 11, hydroxy B12, adrenal cortex, iodine, mangosteen, zinc gluconate powder, magnesium citrate, cod liver oil.
I can only tolerate: pears, iceberg , barley grass, chicken broth, a little ghee , yucca, celery. And that's it!

So I'm confused or really freaked out cuz how am I going to heal the Pyroluria if I can't take the active B6 or heal the CBS if I can't tolerate any herbs and most supplements? My thinking is first get rid of the ammonia and salycilates and THEN i can tolerate what's going to help me heal .

To speed up the process I"m going to get hydroxy B12 injections, and also LDI and LDA therapy to desensitize me to chemicals and foods etc. I also just ordered Theanine cuz my gaba/glutamate balance is out of whack.

Any other suggestions I would appreciate! I am in constant pain from this head pressure.