• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Phosphatidyl supplementation

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Do anyone use yasko Phosphatidyl serine complex? It is worth? Or there are better sources? I have some mutations that mean I really nead PC-choline.

Like lecithin, that looks cheaper and more abundant, except that it lack PC serine. I wonder if thats important.

Ema

Dufresne

almost there...
I’ve tried both PS and PC and I got a lot more out of the PC. I used the Natural Factors version of it. This sort of treatment is one that I intend to go back to in the future.

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Thanks for the replies everyone. Yeah PC looks better, I have low cortisol, plus my genes call for choline. If anyone its interested you can get these genes with livewello (you dont even have to pay since you can look up the rs´s yourself).

I have decided I will use sunflower lecithin to avoid the infamous soy.