• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New blog by ME/CFS patient: Chronic Drift

I just launched a blog and thought y'all might be interested: www.chronicdrift.com.

It's about muddling through life with ME/CFS and other chronic illnesses - things that make me happy when I'm crashing, words of wisdom from unlikely sources, imaginary adventures, and some serious musings.

I'm a longtime lurker on these forums but don't post very much. Since my symptoms seem to keep getting worse, I've been getting increasingly isolated. My family gives me lots of support, but they don't really understand what it's like to go through this. I've gotten so much great information and validation from this forum over the years. Chronic Drift is partly a way of getting myself to engage more with the patient community that's out there, to contribute my thoughts and maybe it will make an impact on someone else, like I have been so touched by all the posters, patients, and bloggers out there who have shared their stories.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Hey @EsmeDolce I loved the post about Drag Queens - Ru Pauls drag race has got me through some very difficult times this year in so many ways.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Thanks for the trip to the Magic Mountain - what a great idea to have imaginary trips!